Jobs in Whangarei Central NorthlandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat tlc4u2 Ltd
We require caregivers for casual work providing bureau services to residential care facilities and to cater to our ACC clients in the community.
- Work only when you want to work
- Lots of variety
- Great rates of pay
This is a featured jobat Henderson Reeves Lawyers
We are looking for a highly effective and experienced legal secretary to support our commercial team.
- Great team culture
- Parking provided
- Some flexiblity with hours.
Listed twenty two hours agoat Keith Andrews Trucks Ltd
We are looking for a well presented and organised individual, who has an eye for detail, can contribute fresh ideas to the team
- A well established, locally owned and operated company
- A busy office environment
- Be the 'face and voice' at our Whangarei branch
Listed one day agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Help us to make our customers' world a safer place by protecting the things that are important to them
- Work with one of NZ's iconic insurance brands!
- Join a fun, energetic & passionate team where you will be supported
- Great salary, perks, insurance discounts and more!
Listed three days agoat Kamo PharmacyFull time Retail Pharmacy Sales position in a busy pharmacy in the pleasant suburb of Kamo Whangarei. No Parking hassles!! Listed ten days agoat WSP Opus
WSP Opus - We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and now, that's where you come in
- Passionate team and excellent culture
- Whangarei location
- Part time, Fixed term parental leave cover
Listed eight days agoat Falls Estate Lifestyle VillageWe have an unique opportunity for a Village Administrator to provide office administration, accounts payable and health and safety duties. Listed four days agoat Hansen Products (NZ) Limited
This is a diverse and interesting role where you will be working in various departments to meet our production requirements
- Whangarei lifestyle opportunity
- Locally owned & operated business with international reputation
- A reputation for high performance, easy to use, simple products
Listed eleven days agoat First Advantage New Zealand LimitedFirst Advantage is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our fast-growing NZ Operations Team based in Whangarei. Listed five days agoat Whangarei District Council
Are you looking for a role where you’ll be part of our Property Assessment Team, providing our customers with outstanding service?
- Do you have a flair for customer service?
- Are you a great communicator, able to articulate information easily?
- Are you results driven?
Listed eight days agoat Mark Cromie Motor Group
You must be focused on delivering friendly, top level, efficient service to all our customers
- New Multi-Franchise Dealership
- Local Family Owned Business
- This is an exciting time for us as we develop a new, progressive team
Listed three days agoat Keith Andrews Trucks Ltd
Our Whangarei branch is seeking a motivated Service Administrator to join the team ensuring that we provide a first class service to our clients
- Do you have exceptional data entry speed and accuracy?
- Highly motivated and enjoy a fast paced environment?
- We can offer you a competitive salary and health insurance for the whole family!
Listed one day agoat Marine NorthAre you looking for a fun and challenging job in a fast-paced environment? If so, Marine North want you to be a part of our dedicated sales team Listed one day agoat Te Hau Awhiowhio o OTangarei Trust
Provide a more gradual and supported transition for young people from care, to help them get a good start to their adult lives
- Travel in and around Northland
- Great working environment
- Ability to use Initiate and Innovation
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are seeking casual children’s workers in the Tautahere Site, Whangarei North area to provide transporting and support services
- Casual Resource Workers – Tautahere Site, Whangarei North
- Several vacancies available
Listed twelve days agoat Donovan Group NZ Limited
New opportunity, are you an organised, coordinated, accurate Operations Administrator. We need your skills to join our high functioning team.
- Varied administration/operations/accounting role
- Established local company renowned for innovation and development
- Friendly, supportive team in a fast paced environment
Listed twenty four days agoat CDL Facilities Management Group
Group Administration Assistant General administration duties including accounts payable and taxes
- Small Friendly Team
- Part time morning hours
- Central City Location
Listed five days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Three roles: freshwater management to support non-migratory fish, restoration outcomes, and management of freshwater pest species.
- Excellent career opportunities
- North & South Island locations available
Receive new jobs for this search by email