Jobs in Whangarei Central NorthlandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kieter Geckos ELC Ltd
Are you a natural leader? Do you love working with tamariki? Do you want more in your career? We are on the hunt for another exceptional kaiako!
- Head Teacher Role
- The Nest - 2 - 3.5 year olds
- Great team culture
This is a featured jobat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Fantastic opportunity to join our iconic AA Roadservice team
- Save the day and help our members when they need it most
- Participate in training and feel supported with ongoing coaching
- Work with our national AA Battery van network
Listed two days agoat Spark Business - Northland
A great opportunity to join a awesome team with big plans!
- Immediate Start
- Great team environment
- Be part of a new and exciting new approach to delivering IT Services
Listed three days agoat Valspar Paint (NZ) Ltd
Bring your passion for customer service! It's about taking ownership and bring driven to succeed!
- Full time position - Whangarei store
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn -- Full training provided
- Great opportunity build your career as part of a global company
Listed five hours agoat Madison Recruitment LtdFantastic opportunity for a Team Leader. Immediate start, central location. Listed three days agoat Whangarei District Council
We are seeking an energetic, motivated administrator to join our busy Building Compliance Team.
- Do you believe in putting the customer first?
- Are you an excellent multi-tasker?
- Do you have strong computer and word processing skills?
Listed three days agoat Building and Fire Services (2008) Limited
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Fire Systems Technician. This role would best suit someone looking to start a new career!
- Do you want to work for a business focused on partnership, pride and integrity?
- Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity?
- Base yourself in beautiful Northland?
Listed five days agoat Catapult Partners LimitedThis is a front-line receptionist position requiring strong customer service skills and the ability to work as a team. Listed two days agoat Babcock NZ
Professional – Pragmatic – Proven
- Auckland or Whangarei location
- Team has great international skills
- Superyacht and toys
Listed nine days agoat Sonova Audiological Care New Zealand Limited
Triton is looking for a dedicated individual who shares their passion for offering a truly life changing service to their clients.
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the wider community
- High achieving, close knit team
- Part time - 2 days/week
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have an exciting opportunity to join as a Workplace Administrator in our Tautahere site
- Grow your administration experience to new heights
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference to the community
- Work alongside various cultural groups and strengthen community relationships
Listed five days agoat Aspire2 Business Workplace Communication
Workplace Communication Tutor - working with employees in the workplace to develop job-related literacy/numeracy skills. Part time contracts available
- Flexible work hours and train in a variety of exciting industries/companies
- Work for New Zealand's premier workplace training provider
Listed four days agoat Carter Holt Harvey Futurebuild LVL
Quality is critical to the success of our business and you will be involved in ensuring we maintain our high standards every step of the process.
- Do you have a passion for making sure things are done right?
- Want to get a great understanding of our processes from start to finish?
- Interested in career development and training opportunities?
Listed twelve days agoat Coventry Group LtdCareer opportunity for a Team Member to join our Whangarei branch. Attractive salary and incentive package. Listed one day agoat Wills Westenra LtdLegal Executive/Conveyancing Secretary with experience in conveyancing, trusts and estates. Listed nine days agoat NZ Council of Victim Support Groups
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Help make New Zealand a better place
Listed eleven days agoat HealthSourceBased in Whangarei Chance to join New Zealand's largest shared services organisations and make a difference Part-time (32 hours per week),...
Receive new jobs for this search by email