Jobs in Ruakaka Northland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Multihull Solutions
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY | MULTIHULL SALES CONSULTANT | NEW ZEALAND. Experienced Sales Consultant required to join our Asia Pacific team
- Create a lucrative business in the yacht sales industry
- Manage the New Zealand arm of our Pre-Owned Brokerage Division
- Focus on sales - enjoy support from our marketing, admin and finance hub
This is a featured jobat Signature Homes
The ability to plan and manage the delivery of beautifully designed homes throughout Northland.
- Work for a professional and well established company.
- You will have experience in planning/construction of residential house building
- Enjoy the satisfaction of delivering well planned projects.
Listed seven days agoat Sportclub Company Limited
We require a highly motivated person with a high attention to detail to join our growing team.
- Part of a high performing growing team
- Working closely with schools and clubs in the Northland region
- NZ owned and operated business
Listed fourteen days agoat Mallett Angelo QuinnGreat administration skills, self-motivated, organised and able to work to deadlines Listed thirty days agoat Signature Homes
Receptionist/administration job in a busy home building company located in Ruakaka. Looking to start with us in January 2019.
- Frontline Reception
- Administration support for the Director and Office Manager
- Sales support for the New Home Consultants
Listed seven days agoat Northpower LtdNorthpower is seeking an energetic and hardworking Storeperson to assist in the day-to-day operation of their store based in Whangarei.... Listed six days agoat Northpower Ltd
Our client is seeking an energetic and hardworking Storeperson to assist in the day-to-day operation of their store based in Whangarei.
- Do you have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills?
- Join a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Take an opportunity to develop your career
Listed fifteen days agoat Recruit NZ Limited
Our Client is looking for a reliable, punctual and motivated Administration/Customer Care Coordinator based in Whangarei.
- Are you an all-rounder who likes variety?
- Do you have a friendly and professional disposition?
- Strong administration and communication skills are a must!
Listed nineteen days agoat First Advantage New Zealand LimitedFirst Advantage is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our dynamic & fast paced NZ Operations Centre in Whangarei Listed five days agoat Bush Road Medical CentreExperienced Telephonist / Administrator wanted for part-time position at Bush Road Medical Centre. Listed five days agoat Northland District Health Board
We are seeking a highly organised individual to work as our front line receptionist/PA in a very busy, demanding but rewarding service.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills are essential
- Training in the outpatient booking system will be provided
Listed six days agoat Manaia Health PHONegotiate, manage and administer our contracts and funding portfolio to assist in the growth and performance of our primary healthcare business. Listed one day agoat Lupton HouseBoarding House Supervisors needed. Motivated team player needed to join our team at Lupton House Boarding Hostel, Whangarei Girls High School. Listed seven days agoat Adecco Transport & LogisticsA varied role that requires flexibility and excellent organisational skill. Modern offices with company vehicle and friendly team. Listed twenty one hours agoat SourceHR
Whangarei location - Promotional Staff - $20 p/h plus holiday pay
- Whangarei Location
- $20 p/h plus holiday pay
- Casual Work
Listed seventeen days agoat Flaming Fires LtdWe are seeking an experienced Office Manager to run our office/administration team. Listed seven days agoat Mitre 10Are you a customer service superstar? Listed twenty one hours agoat Marsden Woods Inskip SmithWe are looking for an individual to join our team who exhibits our values of Excellence, Service, Can-do and Together. Listed two hours agoat Hansen Products (NZ) Limited
Responsible for supervising Toolroom staff and undertaking accurate and timely maintenance and manufacture of new tooling projects and upgrades
- Long established local company with modern facilities and expanding markets
- Key member of the Toolroom coordinating/performing manufacture/repair of tooling
- Whangarei lifestyle opportunity - come experience the difference !
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education