Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Customer Service - Customer Facing Jobs in Newmarket AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed six days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed twenty hours agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great foot in the door to a great NZ company, using your IT skills!
- IT Support Role
- Contract with the potential to go perm
Listed five days agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed twenty one hours agoat My Food Bag
My Food Bag is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and sound problem-solving skills?
- Determination to follow through and ensure a timely resolution of issues?
- My Food Bag is looking for you!
Listed seven days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed six days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandMultiple roles - Service Desk, Desktop Support, Service Engineers and Shift Leaders. Plan a change for the New Year. Listed six days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Join NZ's largest most successful MSP, be a part of this busy dynamic Desktop Systems Eng team and provide support to your own business customers!
- Provide Desktop Support to Multiple Business Customers, face to face & remote
- Start as Desktop Systems Engineer, work your way up to Systems & Senior Engineer
- Busy team, lots of training available for more certifications
Listed seven days agoat Find IT Recruitment
Are you looking to really kick off your IT career in a great well known business in the Auckland CBD?
- Well known enterprise business
- CBD location
- Fantastic role to grow an learn
Listed four days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
We are looking for an IT Support Manager to join a fun, innovative and forward thinking company. Take the next step in your career now.
- Work with a fast growing successful NZ company
- Support cutting edge technology
- Work in a face paced environment with a great office culture
Listed four days agoat helloworldWe're seeking a talented IT Systems Engineer to join Helloworld Travel NZ, one of Australasia’s largest integrated travel service providers. Listed twenty one hours agoat Orion Health
We're a strong team of engineers looking for a passionate Graduate Software Developer to help us expand our international web and mobile product.
- Create a stronger connection between the patient and their provider
- Take ownership of your ideas, and contribute to real-world projects
- Learn from some of the best engineers at Orion Health
Listed one day agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Are you all about an "Always on" New Zealand?
- Join our Network Operations Centre working on a 24x7 rotation roster
- Monitor the Network, IT infrastructure and various applications.
- Work for a growing and innovative company!
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser*Great opportunity to grow your skills with exposure to the latest technologies *Central City location *Supportive team environment Listed eleven days agoat NZDF - Military
The NZ Army is on the lookout for our next ICT stars! Could you operate and maintain our top secret equipment? We offer a career unlike anything else.
- Information & Communications Technology roles
- No previous experience required, all training provided
- Exciting and diverse work environment
Listed twenty three hours agoat Gentrack Limited
Provide administrative, resource coordination and reporting functions to support the delivery of projects and services.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Great central location with subsidised onsite parking
- Inclusive team culture
Listed five days agoat Find IT Recruitment
An exciting prospect to join a rapidly-expanding client in the financial services sector using some unique and powerful applications.
- Auckland CBD location
- Leading financial services organisation
- Open regarding experience
Listed twenty two hours agoat Digital Island LimitedDigital Island are looking for someone to join our team and accelerate better outcomes for our staff, partners and customers.
Receive new jobs for this search by email