Jobs in Maungaturoto Northland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Lindis
Maintain and co-ordinate daily restaurant and accommodation management operations. Manage revenues, reconciliation and reporting.
- Modern Mediterranean Winery Restaurant and Luxury Villa Estate
- Part of a Brand New Luxury Hospitality Group- featuring three properties in NZ
- Fixed Days Off, ability to be involved in onsite Luxury Villas
This is a featured jobat Fullers GreatSights
Working in our reservations - retail area's promoting and selling our range of Tours and Cruises in Northland
- LIVE - WORK - PLAY - in the stunning Bay of Islands
- ICONIC - New Zealand owned and operated tourism company
- LARGEST - Tourism activity operator in Northland
Listed two days agoat Sportclub Company Limited
We require a highly motivated person with a high attention to detail to join our growing team.
- Part of a high performing growing team
- Working closely with schools and clubs in the Northland region
- NZ owned and operated business
Listed nine days agoat Mallett Angelo QuinnGreat administration skills, self-motivated, organised and able to work to deadlines Listed twenty four days agoat Signature Homes
Receptionist/administration job in a busy home building company located in Ruakaka. Looking to start with us in January 2019.
- Frontline Reception
- Administration support for the Director and Office Manager
- Sales support for the New Home Consultants
Listed two days agoat Northpower LtdNorthpower is seeking an energetic and hardworking Storeperson to assist in the day-to-day operation of their store based in Whangarei.... Listed ten days agoat Recruit NZ Limited
Our Client is looking for a reliable, punctual and motivated Administration/Customer Care Coordinator based in Whangarei.
- Are you an all-rounder who likes variety?
- Do you have a friendly and professional disposition?
- Strong administration and communication skills are a must!
Listed fifteen hours agoat Northpower Ltd
Our client is seeking an energetic and hardworking Storeperson to assist in the day-to-day operation of their store based in Whangarei.
- Do you have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills?
- Join a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Take an opportunity to develop your career
Listed thirteen days agoat First Advantage New Zealand LimitedFirst Advantage is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our dynamic & fast paced NZ Operations Centre in Whangarei Listed ten days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Full Time and Part Time driver opportunities available
- Part time and Full Time Opportunities Available
- Competitive Hourly Rates and Company Benefits
- Must hold a class 4 Drivers Licence
Listed sixteen hours agoat Manaia Health PHONegotiate, manage and administer our contracts and funding portfolio to assist in the growth and performance of our primary healthcare business. Listed one day agoat Adecco Transport & LogisticsA varied role that requires flexibility and excellent organisational skill. Modern offices with company vehicle and friendly team. Listed two days agoat Top EnergyWe are seeking an Assistant Plant Manager, who will essentially assist the General Manager Generation in the safe day to day running and maintenance Listed twelve days agoat Flaming Fires LtdWe are seeking an experienced Office Manager to run our office/administration team. Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserProcurement Officer - based in Dargaville, Northland and working for a family owned manufacturing business. Listed six days agoat The Skills Organisation
Help transition young people of Aotearoa into employment.
- Make a real difference in the lives of youth.
- Help navigate participants to retain employment.
- Teach coach and assess participants.
Listed two days agoat CeratelleProduct Story Design, Sourcing, Manufacturer Analysis Listed thirteen days agoat Whangarei District Council
Venues and Events Whangarei is looking for a new leader who is a driven and motivated person to join the team.
- Flexible working and work/life balance
- Work in a professional and progressive environment
- If you lead with vision and energy apply today!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education