Full Time Jobs in Greenlane AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat CLC CONSULTING GROUP
Currently seeking a Structural Engineering Manager to join our inclusive, supportive team. A mix of end-to-end, hands-on work and leadership required.
- Free Parking, East Auckland Location
- Work closely with our Directors on a variety of public and private developments
- Lead a team and share your wealth of Structural Engineering knowledge
This is a featured jobat Earthwise
You will analyse and interpret data to identify market insights and trends, providing actionable recommendations to drive business improvement
- One of NZ’s eco-friendly pioneers, with market leading brands
- A key role to identify opportunities and drive business improvement
- A fun, passionate, high performing team that aims to win!
Listed one day agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our supportive and friendly IT Team
- Provide Level 1 Service Desk support across both our hospitals
- Permanent Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Rotate between Mercy Hospital, Epsom and Ascot Hospital, Remuera
Listed one day agoat HealthLink Group LimitedHandling customer calls, resolving technical problems and deploying new services. Listed one day agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed two days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $90,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
As Pastoral Support at the college, you will play a key role in supporting all student pastoral issues.
- Support our students during their studies
- Handy to local amenities and transport networks
- Supportive team environment
Listed one day agoat Vend
Join us in Newmarket and help our retailers by delivering an authentic and personalised support experience.
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Learning & development budget, on the job skill development, training sessions…
- Four weeks annual leave + extra day over the Christmas holidays
Listed ten days agoat Zag
Hours are 10.30am - 7.30pm Monday -Friday, so you'll get a sleep-in every day, or a gym workout if you prefer...NICE
- SAP Application Support focus
- Leading IT consultancy
- Great, light and airy offices in Ellerslie 3 mins from Train
Listed eleven days agoat intelliWORX
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst for our growing Managed Service Business
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
- Close Working Team
- Learn on the job
Listed two days agoat Buddle Findlay
This is a junior level position that provides opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to be exposed to new software and systems
- Organised and able to manage your time effectively
- A team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Some exposure to systems administration
Listed one day agoat Walter & WildCurrently we have a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst on a full-time basis. Listed four days agoat Lucidity Cloud Services
Customer service and support is at the heart of everything we do. We are seeking support engineers to help us with ongoing growth in our services.
- Great exposure to wide range of Microsoft technologies
- Customer facing technical support with opportunity to progress
- Multi award winning Microsoft Partner
Listed eight days agoat Ministry of Social Development
You will field a range of housing queries and will often be the first point of contact for New Zealanders in need of our help.
- Range of internal & self-development opportunities
- Rewarding role
- Starting Mid-April 2020
Listed one day agoat Plexure Limited
The People & Culture Coordinator will provide HR and recruitment administration support for the P&C function.
- Exciting Global Software Product Company
- Central CBD Location
- Opportunity to Upskill & Grow Your Career
Listed two days agoat LocalCover Holdings Limited
LocalCover is a venture backed start-up. We are offering a great career opportunity for a Test Analyst to join and support our passionate team.
- Brilliant career opportunity with a dynamic NZ start-up
- Competitive salary and growth
- Enjoy being part of our collaborative, friendly team
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThis role is suited to an individual who prides themselves on providing a high level of client service and enjoys a busy administration role. Listed four days agoat Employers & Manufacturers Assn.EMA (Northern) is a leading membership organisation that exists to help New Zealand business succeed. Listed four days agoat COSCO Shipping Lines (New Zealand) Limited
Export Operations role for a global shipping line, Min 1-2 years shipping line experience; excellent communication & computer skills compulsory
- Global shipping line leader
- Auckland CBD Location
- Working with a strong & experienced team
Listed three days agoat Liverton LimitedOpportunity to enhance career with exciting fast paced high-tech business - exciting national & international projects.
Receive new jobs for this search by email