Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Freemans Bay AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for experienced wait staff for various functions and events in Auckland!
- Work at exciting sporting and music events
- Dozens of shifts available through our mobile app
- Work with fantastic hospitality and events staff
This is a featured jobat The Riverhead
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic bar tender to join our team. You must be able to work days, evenings and weekends.
- With 3 venues onsite you will the opportunity to work in a variety of bars
- Be part of a positive team committed to delivering kiwi hospitality at its best
- Avoid traffic hassles, only 20 minutes from City with free parking
Listed four days agoat Rush Digital
Are you wanting some HR experience during your summer holidays and part-time whilst you study?
- Awesome opportunity to get some hands on experience while you study
- Paid internship with flexibility and mentoring from our Head of People
Listed three days agoat Sails RestaurantKitchen hand/dishwasher required for night time shifts in our busy restaurant Listed two days agoat Haka Tourism Group
Seeking skilled Operations Manager for network of 8 hostels & hotels nationwide. Multi-dimensional role with scope to innovate & make a difference!
- Join a Fast, Moving, Progressive Company
- Centrally Located, Newly Refurbished Newmarket Office
- Awesome Company Culture & Development Opportunities
Listed two days agoat Pullman Auckland
This is an excellent opportunity for Revenue minded individual to work for NZ's largest hotel chain
- Develop a career within the World's Largest Hotel group
- Training opportunities
- Great company benefits, including childcare benefits & discounts worldwide
Listed four days agoat IPPUDO New ZealandWe at IPPUDO are now hiring Service and Kitchen Crew for our upcoming brand new store! Listed three days agoat SO Auckland
You are an Ambassador of the hotel who aims to enrich our guests stay and travel experience each and every time. You are the face of SO/ Auckland!
- International Employee Benefits are yours!
- WORLD class signature wardrobe!
- Work in a dynamic and audacious team!
Listed four days agoat The Recruitment Network Ltd
Casual work Earn up to $24 per hour. Corporate Bar Stewards Suite Stewards, Corporate Food and Beverage Stewards, Duty Managers, LCQ Holders Required.
- Exciting locations
- Vibrant, Positive And Fun Working Environment
- Weekly pay cycle!
Listed four days agoat Dilworth SchoolDilworth School is seeking a permanent, full time Kitchen Assistant to start immediately. Listed sixteen hours agoat ATS Pacific New ZealandPassionate about travel? Ready to join one of NZ's best travel agencies? We want to talk to you! Listed seventeen hours agoat STA Travel
Want to combine your passion for travel with your career? Here's your chance! Come and work for the world's largest student and youth travel company
- Start Your Own Adventure
- Join the world leader in student, youth, learning and adventure travel!
- Amazing travel incentives, bonuses and free educational trips!
Listed two days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you looking for a rewarding role with lots of opportunity for growth? Grace Joel Retirement Village in Saint Heliers has an opportunity for you!
- Fast-paced and rewarding role
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your skills in the kitchen
Listed six days agoat OTM Group Ltd
OTM Group is growing and we have plenty of opportunity! Join our success & take control of your career!
- Be part of an amazing team environment!
- Get around the best people to learn sales!
- Brilliant opportunities for growth available!
Listed two days agoat JUCY
We are looking for our next two Travel Agents which we call this role a Sales Specialist once you are in the door!
- Are you a self-starter with a positive attitude?
- Demonstrate your drive to meet and exceed sales and performance targets
- Bring your excellent communication skills
Listed two days agoat Millennium Hotels and ResortsM Social Auckland has a great opportunity for a enthusiastic Kitchen Steward to join their team in a part time role. Listed three days agoat ProgressionHR
Grow your career in this newly created role, where you'll enjoy project work as well as providing operational HR support. CBD location.
- Great team environment
- Commercial, successful business
- Grow your HR skill set
Listed three days agoat Grand Mercure Auckland
We are looking for professional and energetic Housekeepers to join Grand Mercure Auckland!
- Opportunity to work for one of NZ's premier accommodation providers
- Auckland CBD Location - right outside the Britomart Train station
- Uniform and meals on shift provided!
Listed eight days agoat BDO New Zealand
Employment Branding, Grad recruitment design, best practice - all exciting new projects to own!
- Newly created role
- 25 hours per week
- Strategic and future focussed
Listed two days agoat healthAllianceGreat Health & Safety Role Awesome team culture Permanent, Full Time role Listed two days agoat 2evolve Pty LtdAre you a superstar social butterfly? Want to get paid to chat all day? The office not for you? READ ON!
Receive new jobs for this search by email