Chefs/Cooks Jobs in Freemans Bay AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Grange Takapuna
We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Hand to join our friendly hardworking team.
- Excellent remuneration & staff incentives
- On-going training to advance your personal & professional skills
- A fun & family orientated working environment
This is a featured jobat Jack Tar
Newly refurbished site on Wynyard Quarters North Wharf is seeking superstar chefs for re-opening and through the busy summer season
- Above average industry rates!
- Two consecutive days off per week
- A fun, inclusive and professional working environment
Listed twelve hours agoat Cafe Bohemio LtdChef/Cook for a cafe/deli in Epson Part time position to became a full time . Is great opportunity to make your own mark. Listed two days agoat Joylab Group Limited
An exciting opportunity to be part of the newest pub on the Auckland Viaduct!
- Newly opened pub on Auckland's Viaduct.
- Massive discount across Joylab's 20+ establishments.
- Internal career progression and ongoing training with NZ's largest hospo group!
Listed five days agoat NAZAR GROUPChefs - all levels wanted to be a part of and lead a team located at the new Newmarket Westfields Rooftop Dining precinct. Listed five days agoat Cable Bay Wine LtdSeveral vacancies in our 2 modern kitchens. Join our talented team in this beautiful Waiheke Island vineyard location. 40 minute ferry from Auckland. Listed five days agoat Culprit
Hiring a strong sous chef at Lowbrow to round out the team.
- Work alongside some of Aucklands best chefs.
- Fast paced and rewarding environment.
- Join a young and exciting company.
Listed three days agoat The Good Luck Coconut
We are looking for chefs for our casual pacific restaurant. Excellent pay for the right experience!!!
- Beautiful restaurant overlooking the water
- Work with an experienced and successful restaurant group and grow your career
- Exciting menu with a friendly team
Listed five days agoat The Right Track Sports Cafe LtdSenior Chef de Partie, 3 yrs min of Cooking experience, with an ability to produce quality dishes, and cope under the pressure of our busiest times. Listed eight days agoat Nourish GroupCome and cook within a fun environment on a section as part of a team. Be apart of the Nourish family Listed four days agoat Notting HillWe require a chef for our busy cafe in Parnell. * This is a sous chef position permanent with weekend shift with sole charge periods. Listed four days agoat Collective HospitalityCollective are looking for a talented up and coming Exec Sous Chef with restaurant or fine dining experience to help us take our vision forward. Listed five days agoat The Recruitment AlternativeOpportunity for a Chef de Partie to join a catering company with private clients, corporates and events in the CBD. Attractive hours and hourly rate! Listed seventeen hours agoat Joylab Group Limited
Chef's positions available. Come and join us for a drink at Coops Corner Pub, Auckland Viaduct. Tue 22 Oct, 5.30pm-7.30pm.
- Join our family & go into the draw to win prizes to Sydney or Melbourne*
- Awesome staff perks & discounts
- Are you looking for short and long term or summer work? Join Joylab today
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserMount Eden Hospitality Group is looking for passionate Chefs and Kitchen hands to join our team! Listed five days agoat Scarecrow
Preparing and serving a great café menu every day, using in season produce to ensure we showcase the best of our region while maintaining cost control
- focus on serving seasonal food to a consistently high standard
- using ethically sourced and sustainably grown local produce
- opportunity to be creative
Listed eight days agoat CatrouxSenior chef de partie to join our cafe team. Lots to learn. Day time hours! Be part of our growing team. Listed two days agoat Comensa LtdThe Comensa group is looking for a Chef to work at Cafe Hanoi in our busy larder section. Work in an extremely organised and professional environment Listed five days agoat Ima CuisineChef De Partie hard working team player Listed three days agoat Millennium Hotels and ResortsA fantastic opportunity now exists for a talented and experienced Breakfast Chef to join the team at MSocial. Listed three days agoat POPKING KIDS INDOOR PLAYGROUND LIMITED
We are looking for part-time experienced Chef.Someone who has the right attitude and knowledge to fit in our team.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Free on site parking
- Supportive, fun and family-like work culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email