Part Time Jobs in Dunedin OtagoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty five days agoat RSC Consulting
RSC requires a smart administration assistant for day-to-day support in its Dunedin office to relieve staff on long-term leave.
- Great opportunity to work with a global company
- Flexible hours
- Potential for permanent role
Listed six days agoat CHARMAINE REVELEYAn opportunity has opened up to join our small passionate team at our Dunedin based fashion boutique. Listed three days agoat Taking ShapeTaking Shape is a plus size fashion destination in Dunedin filled with fabulous fashion & people with personality! Read more Listed nine days agoat Select Recruitment
Due to an internal promotion of our fabulous receptionist we are seeking to fill this important front office role with two part time positions.
- Engage with customers and clients alike in a fast-paced environment
- Join a dynamic and forward-thinking team
- Apply existing skill sets and flair to deliver a high level of service
Listed five days agoat Nood Trading Limited
Nood is a retail store full of New Objects Of Desire. And what we desire most now for our Dunedin store is you…2 new roles have been created
- Generous Staff Benefits!
- Fantastic Company Culture!!
- Amazing Product!!!!
Listed ten days agoat BED BATH N' TABLE
Exciting opportunity for an expert retail sales assistant passionate about homewares and driven to deliver exceptional service in our Dunedin store.
- A generous employee discount program that will keep your home looking beautiful
- Work for a unique, privately owned Australian business
- Ideal for those looking for a fast paced environment
Listed three days agoat Restaurant Brands LtdKFC Roslyn is looking for new Team Members! $17.70 start rate and fixed shifts available! Apply now to secure the role! Listed four days agoat Adventure Development LtdIdeal for someone who loves getting the numbers right! This Finance role will handle the full gambit of this thriving business' financial processing Listed five days agoat Work Opportunities
Exciting position within a long standing not for profit organisation.
- Part Time 24 Hours a Week
- Family Friendly Workplace
- Excellent Staff Benefits
Listed nine days agoat CablewaysYour chance to work in a part time front of house position managing food service in a superb hospitality facility Listed twenty seven days agoat Your People Limited
Our client is searching for an experienced Administrator / Typist for this part time (school hours) role.
- 20 - 25 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Excellent working condition in modern offices in CBD
- Supportive, close knit professional office
Listed twelve days agoat Pact Group
Pact is currently looking for a part time (60 hours per fortnight) Community Support Worker for our adult mental health residential service.
- Creating opportunities for people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
Listed twenty days agoat K&K Fashions LtdPart Time role available. Suits a proven sales professional. Listed eighteen days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Lead & manage the activities of the Otago branch of the New Zealand Law Society in this wide ranging position
- Part-time role (0.8 FTE)
- Diverse role responsibilities
- Open on industry background
Listed eleven days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a friendly Laundry Assistant looking for part time work? Yvette Williams Retirement Village in Dunedin has an opportunity for you!
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
Listed twenty three days agoat Your People Limited
Your People Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a highly motivated and driven Sole Charge Administrator for an established Dunedin business.
- 20 hours a week
- Early July Start
- Fixed term contract
Listed ten days agoat Knit WorldExciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Retail Manager to join Knit World and enjoy a work life balance Listed eleven days agoat Sheffield
DCHL seek a Director to the Board of DIAL, with well developed commercial acumen, stakeholder relationship expertise & proven governance experience
- Dunedin Based
- Aviation/Tourism Experience
- Proven Governance Professional
Listed twenty three days agoat CARTERS
Work with us and not for us. CARTERS will make you look forward to Mondays again with this new opportunity…
- Seeking a part time role with variety & development?
- Earn top rates, employee benefits & buying privileges
- Join a family oriented environment at CARTERS Dunedin
Receive new jobs for this search by email