Part Time Jobs in All OtagoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Regen Cellular
Upbeat and organised admin person with aspirations wanted to join dynamic team
- Be apart of the next generation of healthcare
- Help patients journey back to full health
- Flexible working
This is a featured jobat Nood Trading Limited
Nood is a retail store full of New Objects Of Desire. And what we desire most now for our Dunedin store is you…
- Generous Staff Benefits!
- Fantastic Company Culture!!
- Amazing Product!!!!
Listed three days agoat Mill Park EstateSelf-Storage Customer Support 20 hours a week, 10am - 3pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 9am – 4pm Saturday. Listed two days agoat EtanaPart Time Office Assistant Looking for a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision in our Dunedin office. Listed four days agoat TBI Health Group Ltd.Part time Reception Administration position to support our Dunedin clinic service. Listed four days agoat NZSIA
Assistance in developing NZSIA’s existing educational learning resources online, for all disciplines of snow instruction in NZ.
- 0.75 FTE with work/life balance located in the adventurous Southern-Lakes
- Spend time in the NZSIA office located in Queenstown
- 12 month contract from March 2020 - March 2021
Listed three hours agoat CAA/Avsec
Help keep New Zealand skies safe! Recruiting now for April 2020!
- Important role at the heart of improving aviation safety
- A supportive team environment
- Great career opportunities
Listed three days agoat Otago Polytechnic
Work part-time making a difference in an administration team
- Our vision is that our people make a better world
- Become part of our innovative organisation
Listed four days agoat Spotlight Ltd
Customer service and sales driven with a passion for Home Interiors.
- Required to work: Mondays & Saturdays only = 11 hours a week
- Manchester & Home Decor product knowledge experience preferred.
- Reliable, hardworking, customer service driven team player.
Listed five days agoat Briscoe Group
Based at our Queenstown store, a part time vacancy currently exists for a Sales Assistant.
- Fantastic opportunity for career development
- Staff discount
- Iconic NZ brands
Listed four days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
The Customer Service Advisor will ensure exceptional customer service is delivered to all clients at the Wanaka Recreation Centre.
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Discounted access to our health and fitness facilities
Listed eight days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Your role is critical to customer experience in ensuring freight or product is sorted, processed, dispatched correctly
- Morning shift - keep your days free!
- Monday - Saturday
- Join a great team
Listed three days agoat Fluid Professional ServicesOn the look out for experienced Customer Service Representatives ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment. Listed seven days agoat Otago MuseumWe are seeking a Gardener who will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of our Tropical Forest and Museum living environments. Listed two hours agoat Spotlight Ltd
We are looking for a sales team member with excellent customer service & selling skills to join this family owned retailer!
- Approx. 50 hours a fortnight
- Required to work weekends
- Must be honest, hardworking, friendly and a reliable team player
Listed four days agoat Sofitel QueenstownSofitel Queenstown Hotel and Spa are currently recruiting for a Houseman to join our amazing Housekeeping team! Listed ten days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Part time role ensuring freight or product is sorted, processed, dispatched correctly
- Gain work experience within the postal industry
- Energetic workplace with good physical fitness
- Collaborative team environment
Listed six days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Part-time admin needed for the exciting travel industry! Varied work in high end offices. Flexible hours available.
- Fixed-term position with ASAP start for 3 months
- Part-time 20 hours per week Monday - Friday
- $21-23 per hour depending on experience
Listed fourteen days agoat National Storage (Operations) Pty Ltd
Diverse role which covers customer service, administration duties and indoor and outdoor maintenance. Rare role - don't miss out!
- Rare role which covers the office and the outdoors
- Set Rosters for a Great Work/Life Balance
- Onsite Car Park Making for an Easy Commute
Listed five days agoat Institute of Directors
Coordinate and deliver a series of local branch events and support the branch with member engagement and administration
- Create high quality member experiences
- Work for one of NZ's most influential professional bodies
- Put your organisational and administration skills to great use
Receive new jobs for this search by email