Part Time Jobs in All OtagoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement opportunities
This is a featured jobat Island Travel Network
A growing boutique agency creating holidays and memories in the South Pacific.
- Fun, close knit working environment!
- Learn and sell the Pacific Island...
- located in Frankton with free shared parking
Listed five days agoat SPCADunedin SPCA are seeking a Permanent, Part Time Customer Services Officer with customer service, animal-handling & computer skills, to work weekends. Listed three days agoat Southern District Health Board
You could be joining a dedicated, supportive and friendly team, providing invaluable support to families when they need it the most.
- Are you looking for an interesting administrative role in healthcare?
- Looking for a good work / life balance?
- Are you naturally friendly and welcoming?
Listed three days agoat Ngai Tahu Tourism
We're on the hunt for a new Customer Service person to join our passionate and down-to-earth team at Guided Walks New Zealand.
- Are you a customer service and administration powerhouse?
- Want to work for one of the largest tourism operators in Aotearoa?
- Part-time role available for a true team player with an eye for detail
Listed ten days agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed five days agoat Contact Energy
We are looking for customer driven, passionate humans to join our teams in either Dunedin or Levin.
- Dunedin or Levin Based
- Supportive customer service culture
- Development opportunities.
Listed nineteen hours agoat Foodstuffs South IslandWe are looking for mature, friendly, and responsible people to join our busy Grocery Department in a Store Presentation role! Listed nineteen hours agoat Foodstuffs South IslandWe are looking for mature, friendly, responsible and enthusiastic people to join our busy Grocery Department! Listed four days agoat Waitaki District Council
You will provide information and advice to visitors and the wider community through visiting and monitoring of popular freedom camping areas.
- A current full NZ driver's license
- Previous customer service experience
- Effective written and oral communication
Listed eight days agoat TBI Health Group Ltd.Part Time reception/ administration position to support our Dunedin clinic service. Listed sixteen days agoat Human Connections Group
This is a part-time role assisting the Office Manager as well as the management of reception by phone and greeting visitors to the office.
- Flexible hours of work
- Encouraging work/life balance
- Interesting and varied support role
Listed three days agoat Smiths City Southern Ltd
We are seeking an enthusiastic part time Sales Consultant with an aptitude for sales to join our team in our Alexandra Branch
- Competitive Base Rate + Incentive
- Bring your passion for all things for your home!
- Sell quality product that we stand behind
Listed fifteen hours agoat MacpacAttention all Outdoor and Retail enthusiasts, Macpac is now looking for a strong leader to join our Dunedin Management Team. Listed fourteen hours agoat Wakatipu High SchoolIncrease participation in sport, improve pathways for students to excel in their chosen sport, and to support school culture and pride. Listed fifteen hours agoat AHS HospitalityKick start your housekeeping career. We have a great opportunity for Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our team in Queenstown, Remarkables Park. Listed nineteen days agoat VapouriumVapourium is looking for a part-time Customer Service Representative. Listed five days agoat Sofitel QueenstownWe are looking for energetic persons to join our fantastic Housekeeping team. Listed five days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking a case worker with previous welfare and/or social service experience, who has effective communication and listening skills.
- Do you have welfare and/ or social service experience?
- Bring your ability to relate to people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Contribute to the developing mission of The Salvation Army
Listed ten days agoat McIntyre Dick & Partners LimitedPart-time role. Primary responsibility for job costing, social media & other marketing databases. Working directly with the Managing Director. Listed five days agoat RETAIL SERVICESSeeking a merchandiser based in the Queenstown area available between Tuesday and Thursday.
Receive new jobs for this search by email