Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Administration & Office Support Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat IMAGR
Does computer vision and image processing excite you? Do you want to be part of a team that is creating waves in the Ai space?
- At the forefront of AI and retail experience solution
- Progressive enterprise size clients
- Incredible working environment
This is a featured jobat Transpower
Join our ICT senior leadership team and work with our executive to develop, maintain and ensure ICT Strategy that enables New Zealand's Energy Future!
- Do you have significant senior level ICT strategic experience?
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of ICT operations
- Play a key role in connecting New Zealanders to their power system
Listed two days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed sixteen hours agoat Kensington Swan
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual responsible for delivering effective day-to-day system operations - come and join a great team!
- Reporting to the CIO
- Supporting our specialists to maximise their service levels
- Stunning offices at the Viaduct
Listed six days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed fifteen hours agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business? Listed fifty six minutes agoat ROLEAn opportunity to work on some exciting implementations and be the core support for a large organisation going through major change. Listed two days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Ensure systems run smoothly and offer optimal performance. Being the point of contact for our customers, for all technical needs.
- Flexible ways of working
- Great role supporting our end customers
- Be exposed to the full customer life-cycle from sales, systems and delivery
Listed eight days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an individual with intermediate level experience with a passion in IT in managing technical issues for all local IT and Operations functions.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed seven days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed three days agoat Digital Data Systems Ltd
Are you looking for a contract which will see you to Christmas and have the possibility to extend to the new year? then this is it
- high profile enterprise level organisation
- multiple opportunities
- supportive team environment
Listed three days agoat Vega
Join Vega.Work's On-Boarding Crew and make a real difference for charities and not-for-profits.
- Flexible, work from home roles dealing with charities
- Ideal for detail oriented people who understand data
- Opportunities to grow and train
Listed two days agoat Spencer ITContract helpdesk / onsite engineer for IT company serving small business clients. Listed six days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed seventeen hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join this reputable company. Be valued & rewarded for your hard work. Use your skillset & continue doing what you enjoy within the automotive industry
- Great CBD location; modern open plan office with sea views
- Strong team culture; supportive & everyone pitches in
- Exciting, hands-on role within the Trade Department
Listed two days agoat Merlot Aero Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your capabilities as a software engineer in an exciting and complex domain.
- Rewarding and challenging software engineer opportunity
- Great company culture with strong values
- Central brand new Grey Lynn offices
Listed six days agoat Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
Want to work in a driven and motivated team for an innovative and fast growing company? This company are leaders in the automotive retail industry.
- Leaders in the automotive retail industry
- Innovative and fast growing company
- Driven and motivated team
Listed twenty hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Great opportunity for a network engineer looking for his next challenge. North Shore, Auckland.
- Competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Great team culture
Listed ten days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed two days agoat Absolute IT LimitedProvide high quality project management services and grow your career within this well known and established organisation Listed ten hours agoat Department of Corrections
You will be responsible for delivering a wide range of administrative services.
- Full time – Monday to Friday, 40 hrs per week
- 2 x Permanent Administration Officers
- Based in the Auckland District
Receive new jobs for this search by email