Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Administration & Office Support, Design & Architecture Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat SGS Consulting ltd
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a talented software engineers using the latest technologies and practices.
- Large Enterprise Account
- Join a high performing engineering team to work on a green fields projects
- Long term Contract
This is a featured jobat LavaBox
Working with Salesforce's leading CRM technology platform, you'll design impactful technical solutions that solve real world business challenges.
- Opportunity to gain valuable Salesforce experience and certifications
- Work with seriously-talented people on impactful and interesting projects
- Be part of a vibrant, collaborative culture. City fringe office with car park
Listed two days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Be part of a collaborative invoice team as a data entry administrator for a fixed term contract!
- Parnell Location
- $20 / hr
- Start date: ASAP!
Listed one day agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed two days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed three days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed three days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandMultiple roles - Service Desk, Desktop Support, Service Engineers and Shift Leaders. Plan a change for the New Year. Listed nine hours agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
We are looking for an IT Support Manager to join a fun, innovative and forward thinking company. Take the next step in your career now.
- Work with a fast growing successful NZ company
- Support cutting edge technology
- Work in a face paced environment with a great office culture
Listed three days agoat Find IT Recruitment
Are you looking to really kick off your IT career in a great well known business in the Auckland CBD?
- Well known enterprise business
- CBD location
- Fantastic role to grow an learn
Listed one day agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Newly created role reporting to the GM of a fast growing, innovative natural products business pushing FMCG boundaries!
- Utilise your commercial and analytical skills
- Provide meaningful reporting to drive sales and revenue streams
- Assist management across sales channels and production facilities
Listed four hours agoat helloworldWe're seeking a talented IT Systems Engineer to join Helloworld Travel NZ, one of Australasia’s largest integrated travel service providers. Listed two days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Join NZ's largest most successful MSP, be a part of this busy dynamic Desktop Systems Eng team and provide support to your own business customers!
- Provide Desktop Support to Multiple Business Customers, face to face & remote
- Start as Desktop Systems Engineer, work your way up to Systems & Senior Engineer
- Busy team, lots of training available for more certifications
Listed seven days agoat NZDF - Military
The NZ Army is on the lookout for our next ICT stars! Could you operate and maintain our top secret equipment? We offer a career unlike anything else.
- Information & Communications Technology roles
- No previous experience required, all training provided
- Exciting and diverse work environment
Listed two days agoat Southern Cross Health Society
Providing level 1 help desk support to internal customers across all systems in our business.
- Level 1 help desk support
- An opportunity to make a difference and help us grow
- Competitive salary & benefits at an iconic brand
Listed one day agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
This is an exciting and challenging role who will work with 2 key business partners in the Online space and be a part of the first eStore in NZ!
- New and exciting opportunity in the Online space
- Join the CountdownX tribe in Ponsonby
- Be part of the first ‘eStore’ fulfilment centre in NZ
Listed eight days agoat Socialite Recruitment Ltd.
As a 2nd line technical resource you will excel working on a variety of challenges. Question is do you want to excel in an environment with the Best?
- Leverage you existing Financial Domain experience
- Stylish new offices smack bang in the Auckland CBD
- Further develop your technical skills as part of a major digitalisation program
Listed one day agoat Find IT Recruitment
An exciting prospect to join a rapidly-expanding client in the financial services sector using some unique and powerful applications.
- Auckland CBD location
- Leading financial services organisation
- Open regarding experience
Listed seven hours agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Initially a contract role to cover a secondment within the team but potential to turn into a permanent position.
- Fantastic and suportive team culture
- Generous salary package
- CBD location very close to public transport
Listed three days agoat McGregor Bailey Chartered AccountantsFantastic opportunity for someone with maturity who can support the head receptionist at the front desk, Mon-Fri 9.30am - 2.30pm, start date Feb 2020. Listed two days agoat Campbell Arnotts
You will look to improve the year on year net sales & sales contribution performance of the business by providing financial support and insights.
- Rare opportunity to join our Finance team!
- Close knit and supportive team
- Newmarket based with parking and free biscuits!
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser*Great opportunity to grow your skills with exposure to the latest technologies *Central City location *Supportive team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email