Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Administration & Office Support, Mining, Resources & Energy Jobs in Auckland Central AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat SGS Consulting ltd
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work as part of a talented software engineers using the latest technologies and practices.
- Large Enterprise Account
- Join a high performing engineering team to work on a green fields projects
- Long term Contract
This is a featured jobat Springer Nature
Leading global publisher looking for an experienced technical operations manager to join our Database Production Team
- Diverse and dynamic global team, with international travel opportunities
- Leadership opportunity to drive operations for pharma-related products& services
- Auckland North Shore location with free parking
Listed one day agoat KiwiRailBe the connection between our IT function and the Business users. Listed twenty hours agoat Dimension Data New ZealandThe role is responsible for providing a managed service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational. Listed four days agoat Adaptiv Integration
Are you a recent Graduate looking for an opportunity to get into the IT industry, by joining a successful Kiwi-Born company? Then look not further!
- Graduate / Entry Level IT Position Available
- Work for a Middleware Integration Software House
- Permanent Opportunity Located in Ponsonby
Listed one day agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed nine days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed five days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed ten days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed ten days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Be part of a collaborative invoice team as a data entry administrator for a fixed term contract!
- Parnell Location
- $20 / hr
- Start date: ASAP!
Listed five days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great foot in the door to a great NZ company, using your IT skills!
- IT Support Role
- Contract with the potential to go perm
Listed nine days agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed one day agoat Kinetics Group LimitedMicrosoft Systems Engineer intermediate or senior for Kinetics (www.kinetics.co.nz) Listed two days agoat Pernod Ricard Winemakers NZ Ltd
Awesome opportunity to couple analytical insights and effective communication to drive results across an interesting portfolio.
- Fun working environment in a modern CBD office
- Great opportunity for career development!
- Ability to make an impact!
Listed twenty three hours agoat Dimension Data New ZealandThe role is responsible for providing a professional third-line onsite technical support and field engineering service. Listed eleven days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed three days agoat Tearfund
Experienced PA to support our busy Marketing & Fundraising Director. Great communication skills required. Join a team making a difference.
- Join an organisation supporting life changing programmes
- New, busy and varied role. A chance to make your mark
- Part-time, 20 hours/week - Mount Roskill handy to motorway, cafes, supermarket
Listed five days agoat My Food Bag
My Food Bag is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and sound problem-solving skills?
- Determination to follow through and ensure a timely resolution of issues?
- My Food Bag is looking for you!
Listed four days agoat Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
French Elegance Sofitel is currently seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join our guest team as Administrative Assistant for the GM.
- International Luxury Hotel Group
- Discounts and other benefits within Accor group
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Listed four days agoat CBROS Technologies LtdWe seek a talented remote support engineer, who can assist our customers with tier 1-2 network troubleshooting and new network hardware provisioning.
Receive new jobs for this search by email