Mining, Resources & Energy, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Auckland Central Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Adecco Executive
Take on a Challenge! One month paid internship with an outstanding opportunity to begin and progress your career.
- Boost your career by working alongside the Adecco New Zealand CEO
- Once in a life-time opportunity
- Paid Internship for 1 Month - July 2019
Listed two days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Passionate about people? Love a fast-paced, collaborative team environment?
- Seeking our next star!
- High-performing team
- Attractive package for the right candidate
Listed four days agoat Northpower LtdNorthpower is seeking an observant and experienced Network Protection Patroller/ Field Assistant to support the delivery of safe and good quality... Listed two days agoat Kahui Tu KahaDo you have a passion for working in recruitment and in a role where you can use your strong admin skills, than you can join our friendly HR team. Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
Join our innovative and development-focussed People & Performance division!
- Permanent role, based in Auckland CBD
- Propel your career forward within our large People & Performance team
- Utilise your customer service skills in a fast-paced and engaging role
Listed two days agoat Diocesan School for GirlsEnthusiastic HR Coordinator needed for one of New Zealand’s leading independent schools. Listed four days agoat people2people
If you are thinking of taking your HR career in a new direction this year but are unsure of which way to go, then temping could be for you.
- Opportunities to work with some of the best organisations
- Short or long term conracts
- Enjoy the variety that temping has to offer
Listed eleven days agoat RWR HealthNestled into one of Auckland's most desirable central suburbs is a respected and highly sought after home and hospital / not for profit establishment Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
An amazing HR generalist role in Panuku Deveopment Auckland
- • Permanent full-time position
- • Fast-paced, diverse challenges
- • Make your mark on the implementation of the Panuku People Plan
Listed four days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
We are proud of our fun, supportive, and high-achieving company culture - people here actually look forward to coming to work!
- Encouragement and support for continued education/training!
- Vast array of employee benefits, including free fruit baskets + annual flu shot
- Attractive employee benefits – causal Fridays and monthly Friday drinks!
Listed five days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Fabulous opportunity to utilize your strong customer service and learning & development skills into this senior leadership position.
- Fantastic culture, iconic building
- Newly created position
- Excellent staff benefits including a wellness programme
Listed two days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
This is an opportunity to hone your skills in a company that puts an emphasis on developing its people!
- Newmarket location - great transport links
- Career progression galore!
- Award winning work culture
Listed three days agoat Bravo – The Hospitality Experts
This role is integral to the smooth running of our temp teams. Based in the CBD you will be the link between our clients and staff
- Previous experience in a Hospitality Management/Supervisor role?
- Looking to move away from frontline work?
- But still want to keep the buzz of hospitality!
Listed twenty one hours agoat Rec2RecBest opportunity in the current market to take your career to the next level. Looking to add scale to the current team. Great culture, great time Listed two days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyDo you love recruitment or candidate management but are sick of the sales calls and KPI's? Join AUT, New Zealand's second largest university! Listed three days agoat Recruitment ExpertWork from home doing what you love while making a ton of money and being supported by a team - interested...then apply right now. Listed three days agoat KPMG
We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities
- KPMG is one of the most respected global professional services firms.
- Consulting provides an exciting and challenging environment
- We have the capability to help our clients solve complex challenges
Listed three days agoat SecOps NZ
Recruitment Consultant with internal / agency experience to join an exciting company experiencing huge growth.
- Have a passion that'll help us grow our recruitment business?
- Work on exclusive cybersecurity roles in a booming industry sector!
- Your chance to make your mark and be rewarded
Listed five days agoat FLEETCOR – Leading global payment solutions
Ready to support a stellar people team in a rapidly growing organization? Tell us why yo'd be a great fit!
- Competitive Salary
- Terrific Benefits i.e. Gym Membership, Fuel Discounts, Life Insurance
- Team of talented specialists and people focused culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education