Information & Communication Technology, Accounts Officers/Clerks Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity to work in a team responsible for cleaner and a more responsible method of transport for a growing and vibrant Auckland
- 5 month temp assignment
- Immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
We need someone who has a relevant Finance or Accounting background or experience working as an Assistant Accountant.
- Join a great NZ Brand
- Auckland Central
- Temp role until OCT
Listed seven days agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work with a busy Accounts team located in Mt Eden. 6-month Assignment.
- Large Government Orgnisation
- 6 month Assignment
- Mt Eden Location
Listed eight days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed five days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Design company is looking for an Accounts Assistant with a good base of experience in general accounts to join their dynamic and successful agency.
- City Fringe location, working for an innovative dynamic Urban Design company
- Permanent Part Time role 20 – 30 hours per week
- This is a role with future opportunity for growth
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Bring your first class project coordination skills and work across multiple projects within this high profile business
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Great team and working environment in a fabulous part of the CBD
- $55-60ph + GST
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed nine days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed five days agoat Rural Connectivity Group
Great opportunity exsists for an experienced Project Administrator to be a part of an extraordinary project and team.
- Challenging Role
- Amazing Project
- Great office location
Listed seven days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed six days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed eight days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed five days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Enterprise Sales role outside of the norm; a rapidly expanding company in a greenfield environment. A fresh challenge for a genuine high-performer.
- Highly consultative/solution sales focus
- Work with brilliant minds in the SaaS /technology space
- Incredible customer success stories
Listed six days agoat Tin Soldier
Work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency providing project coordination and admin support.
- Great growth potential role.
- Great team of people!
- Lovely modern Mt Eden office.
Listed five days agoat Watercare Services Limited
We have a number of fixed-term positions to offer as part of our 2019/2020 Summer Intern Programme.
- Close proximity to public transport
- Internships open now!
- Experience the Water and Wastewater Industry
Listed two days agoat NZ BUS
Service Designer/ Scheduler needed | CBD location | Full time, permanent role
- Work with New Zealand's largest urban public transport business
- Utilise your wide range of organisational and planning skills
- We offer career development, rewards and recognition benefits
Listed eight days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
We are currently working on an exciting assignment for our client and we are on the lookout for a System Administrator for a permanent role.
- Fantastic Organisation
- Auckland CBD
- Career progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email