Human Resources & Recruitment, Administration & Office Support, Sales Jobs in All OtagoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed seventeen days agoat Connetics
Focus on contract administration, tender preparations, quotation documents, complex reporting and invoicing for the Project team.
- New role, new team, new opportunities
- Wanting to become part of a dynamic and forward thinking team
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
Listed twenty five days agoat Horticentre Limited
Technical Field Advisor role supplying products and advice to horticultural growers.
- Established nation-wide brand
- Diverse role
- Exciting new branch
Listed eleven days agoat Central Organics Ltd
We need a Personal Assistant to help our 3 Managers successfully run our post-harvest fruit Packhouse & other fruit growing related operations.
- Rural Location
- Organic Fruit Production
- Work with a small team
Listed thirteen days agoat Graham Consulting
With growing global presence in the construction industry this role offers long term career progression like no one else. You don’t want to miss out!
- Excellent career opportunity
- Building & Construction industry focus
- Central Otago location
Listed six days agoat Mitre 10
Seeking a part time role? Fixed term administration role has now become available in our HR/H & S department
- Monday to Friday role
- Potential to be flexible with hours
- Great team culture
Listed seven days agoat Findex
A professional job working with talented colleagues and an unreal office view!
- Best office views!
- Wonderful supportive team environment.
- Varied and diverse work.
Listed seven hours agoat MedRecruit
Do you have a keen eye for detail & accomplish your tasks with thoroughness & accuracy? Do you enjoy a team environment but like to work autonomously?
- Sociable hours – Full time, Monday - Friday.
- Great culture – Join a team of hard-working, fun-loving people.
- Supportive environment – Work collaboratively in a team to achieve results.
Listed three days agoat Eichardt's Private HotelBased in Queenstown, New Zealand, Imperium Luxury Collection are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager. Listed thirteen days agoat Magic Memories Group LtdAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate & energetic Office Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis at our Queenstown Office! Listed eleven days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
Are you a projects coordinator whizz? We are looking for a self-starter to join our Parks team in a fixed-term parental leave capacity.
- Competitive market remuneration
- Discounted health and fitness club rates at our great facilities
- Regular working hours
Listed eleven days agoat WSP Opus
Are you a multi-tasker and team player? Join our friendly team and develop your career in a dynamic role as a Network Controls Coordinator
- We are big on personal development
- Work-life balance and flexibly are embedded in our culture
- You can develop your career and connect with many professionals
Listed six days agoat Recreational ServicesWe're on the look-out for an experienced Contract Administrator to support our Queenstown Lakes District team! Listed five days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
We're looking for a sales superstar to join our Queenstown team as our Licensed Territory Sales Manager - are you up for the challenge?
- Recognised as Aon Best Employer 4 consecutive years in a row
- Leading FMCG Company
- Excellent Company Culture
Listed fourteen days agoat Trojan Holdings Limited
We currently have a great opportunity to join our finance team based in central Queenstown in the role of Administration and Accounts Assistant.
- Great opportunity to make your next career move
- Work within a fun team amongst some seriously unique and exciting companies
- In the middle of the action, centre of Queenstown location
Listed twenty one days agoat DKW Recruitment GroupUrgently looking for a skilled & keen 'Minute Taker' to work at the end of August! Listed four days agoat Magic Memories Group Ltd
Looking for a challenging HS&W role or want more diversity then your current role, then apply now! Support both AUS and NZ and make a real difference.
- Opportunity to make a difference in HS&W across Australia and NZ
- Diverse & Challenging Role
- Opportunities to learn and be part of People & Culture initiatives
Listed nineteen days agoat St Joseph's School
You will need: Excellent people and communication skills. Experience using Google suite. Knowledge of XERO, MUSAC and Financial Manager an advantage.
- A unique position with diversity within the role .
- You will be working within a team and independently.
- The role will be to ensure the smooth & successful running of the school.
Listed four days agoat Magic Memories Group Ltd
Are you currently in a HS&W role and want more diversity in your role? or in an HR role and want more experience in H&S? Interested? Apply now!
- HS&W and HR responsibilities across Australia and NZ
- Working in an exciting and fast paced industry
- Diverse & Challenging Role
Listed twenty eight days agoat Waste Management NZ Limited
New opportunity to join our Queenstown operation. Job share option available, good salary on offer, plus working in a fun and supportive team.
- Job Share Option
- New role to make your own
- Awesome team to work alongside
Receive new jobs for this search by email