Human Resources & Recruitment, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All OtagoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen days agoat Drake New Zealand - Christchurch
Logistics Administrator required for a temporary assignment at a busy Dairy Manufacturing Plant
- Logistics Administration Role
- 20 - 30 hours per week
- Work for our world renowned Dairy Manufacturing Client
Listed fifteen days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
Dynamic HR leadership position focusing on developing & implementing best practice people strategies & managing an operational HR function
- Lifestyle Location – Southland Based
- Dynamic People-Centric Leadership Position
- Work as Part of a High Performance Team
Listed fourteen days agoat Central Otago District CouncilCome and work in a spectacular area with an awesome team and get busy digitising Council records on a 3 year contract! Listed six days agoat Metro Performance Glass
We are seeking a part time Branch Administrator
- Heart of the office support
- Fun, supportive, tight knit team
- Variety and challenge guaranteed!
Listed twelve days agoat AWS LegalWe are currently looking for a PA/Law Clerk to join the team in our busy Cromwell Office. Listed four days agoat AddstaffRay White Arrowtown is currently looking for an experienced part-time Office Administrator to join their team. Listed sixteen hours agoat Fluid Professional ServicesIt is perfectly suited to a bright spark that is chomping at the bit to take on a challenge and ready to prove they are a top-flight employee. Listed twelve days agoat Meridian
Bring your skills and coordination experience to ensure our Manapouri Hydro Stations 50th Celebrations run smoothly
- Be the face of Meridians Manapouri Hydro Station’s 50th celebrations!
- 12-month fixed term role, part time hours initially then moving to full time
- Exciting project to organise and execute with flexibility to work from home
Listed eleven hours agoat Waste Management NZ Limited
New opportunity to join our Queenstown operation. Job share option available, good salary on offer, plus working in a fun and supportive team.
- Job Share Option
- New role to make your own
- Awesome team to work alongside
Listed seven days agoat Anderson Lloyd
We are looking for a dynamic Administrator to join our Queenstown office.
- High quality work
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Supportive and engaging team culture
Listed five days agoat MedRecruit
In this varied and fast-paced role, your key responsibilities will include organising travel and coordinating documents for doctor work placements.
- Weekday Hours: Full time, Monday - Friday.
- Great Culture: Join a team of hard-working, fun-loving people.
- Supportive Environment: Work collaboratively, in a team to achieve results.
Listed thirteen days agoat Stantec New Zealand
Exciting opportunity to join a Leading Global Engineering consultancy and provide support for our Queenstown office.
- Administration opportunity
- Part Time – 15-20 hours a week with flexibility
- Varied work
Listed seven days agoat St John
A unique opportunity to support and work with our Area Committees, and also get involved in an exciting new building project ....
- Full time permanent role
- Primarily Queenstown based with flexibility to spend time in Cromwell
- Join one of NZ's most trusted charities!
Listed eleven days agoat Shipleys AV queenstownOperations Manager for an Audiovisual company based in Queenstown Listed ten days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
Are you an administrative star ready for a new and varied challenge? Our talented Regulatory Team seeks an experienced 'Can Do' professional.
- Competitive Market Remuneration
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Discounted Health and Fitness club rates at our great facilities
Listed six days agoat Trojan Holdings Limited
Trojan Holdings is seeking a dynamic, pragmatic, customer focused Group Health & Safety Advisor to join the team in Queenstown.
- Work with a vast range of diverse and exciting companies
- In the middle of the action, centre of Queenstown location
- Huge scope to advance your career
Listed eleven days agoat CanstaffWe are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and driven Recruitment Resourcer to join the expanding team at Canstaff, in the Pukekohe Office. Listed four days agoat Heritage Hotel Management Limited
A rare opportunity to join Heritage Hotel Queenstown's leadership team to manage the human resource function
- Take your career to the top with Heritage hotels in this senior leadership role
- Great benefits including staff meals and complimentary hotel nights
Listed twenty days agoat DKW Recruitment GroupUrgently looking for a keen & friendly 'Industrial Recruitment Consultant' to join & expand our QUEENSTOWN team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email