Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Manukau Auckland,
- Mount Eden Auckland,
- Whakatane Bay of Plenty,
- Te Rapa Waikato,
- Riccarton Canterbury
- Takapuna Auckland,
- Fairy Springs Bay of Plenty,
- Rosedale Auckland,
- Mount Wellington Auckland,
- Newmarket Auckland,
- Wellington CBD Wellington,
- Palmerston North Central Manawatu,
- Mairangi Bay Auckland,
- Massey Auckland,
- Porirua Wellington,
- Milford Auckland
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat OneNet Limited
An exciting and rewarding position for an entry-level Account Manager is now available for a high-potential candidate.
- Personalised Career Development
- Huge Scope For Career Growth
This is a featured jobat Accommodations Plus International
The Airline Support Specialist is the client and vendor main point of contact for API’s Operations Center. Will actively process reservations.
- Career advancement with a growing organization
Listed nineteen hours agoat Browns Road DentalSeeking Dental Assistants and receptionist to join our busy practice. Listed eighteen hours agoat Department of Corrections
Your role will entail day-to-day administration duties, including reception, scheduling and appointments, travel bookings and database management.
- Permanent position
- Rewarding and challenging position
- Ongoing opportunities for development and growth
Listed four days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration Support Health RecordsClinical Support ServicesTauranga HospitalBay of Plenty District Health Board1.0FTE (80 hours per fortnight)... Listed three days agoat Kiwibank
Join our team building strong relationships with our customers, helping make Kiwis more financially successful.
- Permanent full time position
- Monday to Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm
- Banking experience is preferred, but not essential
Listed seventeen hours agoat WestpacCustomer Service Representative Tuesday to Saturday, great team, great opportunities & an opportunity to delivery superior service to our customers.. Listed one day agoat Doctors on Riccarton
Busy, family medical centre requires a medical receptionist with exceptional customer service and accurate data entry skills.
- Challenging and varied role in a multi-cultural environment
- Supportive team environment
- On the job training for the right person
Listed thirteen hours agoat Staff HQ Limited
10 HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT (HCA) ROLES - TOP PAY RATES - EXCELLENT ALLOWANCES + BONUS SCHEME. GUARANTEED HOURS & FIXED LOCATIONS AVAILABLE. APPLY NOW
- EXCELLENT ALLOWANCES + 4 WEEKS EXTRA LEAVE EACH YEAR
- FLEXIBLE SHIFTS - DAYS - HOURS. MAXIMUM EARNING CAPACITY.
- A NZ OWNED COMPANY THAT CARES FOR ITS TEAM MEMBERS.
Listed fourteen hours agoat Kiwibank
Working as part of the team to help deliver to our ambition to make every New Zealander more financially successful.
- We're looking for fabulous people.
- Grow your retail banking career with us.
- We're doing right by our customers.
Listed five days agoat Rotorua Medical Group LtdF/T Medical Receptionist required to join our 2 site group practice in Rotorua Listed twenty one hours agoat VisionWest Community Trust
VisionWest Home Healthcare is an established provider of quality homebased care.
- Be part of an award winning not-for-profit organisation!
- Great team, great culture, great mission!
- Be a part of making a real difference in your community.
Listed four days agoat Northcare Accident and MedicalNorthcare Accident and Medical seeks a full time Medical Receptionist to join our growing team located at the centre of Auckland's North Shore Listed two days agoat Healthscope
aka Blood & Specimen Collector or Pre-analytical Medical Laboratory Technician. Providing high quality collection services to our patients in Auckland
- Experience is not essential - full, ongoing training & development provided
- Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare
- Multiple Auckland Locations
Listed thirteen hours agoat Avanti Finance
This is not an entry level role! Busy, pivotal role in an award-winning team. Be valued for your knowledge and experience.
- Make this role your own, where no two days will be the same!
- Busy office close to trains, buses and motorways
- Fun, friendly, diverse team with lots of morning teas!
Listed four days agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Listed one day agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Unique entry-level opportunity in Merchant revenue
Work within a dynamic and diverse team
Bring your excellent customer focus and...
- Unique entry-level opportunity in Merchant revenue
- Work within a dynamic and diverse team
- Bring your excellent customer focus and collaboration skills
Listed seventeen hours agoat Central PHO
THINK Hauora’s Practice Support team does just that; we liaise with general practice teams (GPTs), to help with the myriad of day-to-day queries.
- Assist General Practice Teams with their day-to-day queries
- Do you have clear and concise communication skills?
- Permanent, full-time. Central Palmerston North location.
Listed four days agoat Westgate Medical Centre
Receptionist in a busy West Auckland Medical Practice
- Fantastic Team with opportunity to develop
- Dynamic workplace
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceWellness Advisor New Zealand Police Based in Porirua Permanent Position Salary Range $71,357 - $96,542 Job Requisition 11010 Listed three days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardWe are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic administrator for a full time role in Women's Health at North Shore Hospital
Receive new jobs for this search by email