Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, CEO & General Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five hours agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed three days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Exciting opportunity for a Support Engineer to join a great team in a growing company
- Work with cutting edge innovative IOT technologies!
- Newmarket location
- Permanent role with great learning opportunities
Listed two days agoat Fujitsu New Zealand3 month contract role from late November 2019 to end of February 2020. Listed one day agoat KOHLER NEW ZEALAND LIMITED
A challenging role on the North Shore with a competitive salary and an opportunity to work with and be supported by a global finance team!
- Established Company – known brands
- Manufacturer and Distributor of Bathroom ware
- Friendly environment, great team
Listed four hours agoat NZ Health Partnerships Limited
Experienced Master Data Administrator needed. Be supported, challenged and work within a great team
- Master Data administator, working with close team. Be valued and supported
- Ellerslie based; Flexible working options; Close to the train
- Get variety, learn and grow your career. Great working environment
Listed two days agoat OneHQ
Service Desk Analyst, with excellent communication and customer service skills, sought to join our fast growing company.
- Friendly team environment
- Room to grow in rapidly expanding company
- Great uncapped incentive scheme
Listed eight days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRapidly growing product-based company is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their global team. Listed one day agoat ASB Bank Limited
You enjoy being a tech fixer, communicator, collaborator (and possibly a hero) with a natural ability to calm when in the thick of it
- Key part in creating and implementing process solutions
- Key in coordinating and managing high impact incidents
- Drive rapid services restoration to help us achieve high availability
Listed four days agoat Uniko
Exciting New Application Support Analyst role for global insurance company! Brand new technology stack!
- Software Application Analyst - NEW ROLE!!
- Genuine Growth Opportunity
- Fast paced - Lots of Variety - Great Culture!!
Listed five days agoat accessable
Great opportunity to join a diverse company that really makes a positive difference in people's lives.
- Fast growing company
- Close to Auckland Airport
Listed two days agoat Ember
We are looking for a Full-Time IT Help Desk Administrator to be the first point of contact and to provide first level IT support to Ember employees.
- Work for a charitable organisation
- Do work that matters
- Progress your career
Listed ten days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed two days agoat healthAlliancePermanent, Full Time Based in Penrose Listed one day agoat Robert Half Finance & AccountingNewly created role due to growth, NZ business with international operations based on the North Shore, take ownership of Aus/NZ operations Listed eight days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed five days agoat Cyclone
Fantastic opportunity in one of New Zealand's top providers to the education and government sectors and we are adding to the team.
- Excellent opportunity for someone wanting to enter the IT industry
- Career path to Professional Services
- Responsible position with varied duties
Receive new jobs for this search by email