Science & Technology Jobs in Avondale Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join DHL Supply Chain as a Quality Regulatory Assurance Graduate.
- Working for a Company that keeps the world in motion
- At DHL people mean the world to us
- Working for a Leader in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry
Listed thirteen days agoat Avondale College
A unique opportunity to join our College. If you have excellent organisational skills and laboratory experience, apply now!
- Do you have laboratory and/or administration experience?
- Want to join a friendly and supportive team?
- Looking to work in West Auckland? Apply today!
Listed eighteen days agoat Plant & Food Research
You will conduct tasting panels with consumers which involve fruit (including kiwifruit and apples), wine, hops and beer and other food and beverages.
- State of the art facilities
- Free parking
- Excellent benefits
Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Endless Possibilities for a graduate like you in Building Consents
- Make a difference to the lives of Aucklanders
- Help ensure safe sustainable buildings and compliant developments
- Develop your career in a safe and supportive learning environment
Listed twelve days agoat Watercare Services Limited
Your will be doing chemical analysis, analytical instrument operation, laboratory reagent/chemical preparation. Apply now.
- Income Protection and Life Insurances
- Airport Oaks Location
- Supportive Team Environment
Listed three days agoat EurofinsEurofins Food and Water Testing New Zealand provides range of class leading food, water, plant, soil and fertilizer testing. Listed three days agoat EurofinsWe are looking for reliable and energetic people to fill a number of support roles, Listed twelve days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join a progressive, nutritional dairy organisation in Auckland.
- Leadership position with career development opportunities
- State of the Art manufacturing plant
- Key position in maintaining the quality of innovative products
Listed three days agoat EurofinsOur Auckland Microbiology department currently has one position available for a Laboratory Manager. Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Endless possibilities for a graduate like you in Environmental Health.
- A safe and healthy Auckland
- Launch your career as a Graduate Environmental Health Officer
- Endless possibilities to shape your future and make a difference for Aucklanders
Listed three days agoat Enviro-Mark Solutions
Join our passionate sustainability team and undertake audits across our range of environmental certification programmes.
- Do you have a passion for the environment and sustainability?
- Opportunity for personal growth and career development
- Inspire action for a better environment and a low carbon economy
Listed seven days agoat Brelita Foods LtdWe are seeking to recruit a smart and passionate food technologist graduate to bring on board innovative, fresh and healthy ideas for product growth. Listed thirteen days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Stimulating and rewarding Biochemist role with a growing business where you are guaranteed to be a key contributor to its success.
- Niche company specialising in world leading antigen and antibody manufacture
- Supportive team environment
- Wellington-based modern commercial facility
Listed eighteen days agoat Globex Limited
We are Globex; a specialist mechanical design and new product development consultancy based in the heart of Auckland and we are growing.
- Challenging and varied opportunity in a growing company
- Fantastic city fringe location with ample parking options
- Flexible working hours - full time and part applicants happily considered
Listed twenty six days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Use your experience in Quality Control testing in dairy production to contribute to this company moving forward. An opportunity not to be missed!
- Modern New Zealand natural health and nutritionals manufacturer
- Permanent Full time role
- Work with a great team and be well rewarded
Listed three days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Strong team manager with pharmaceutical development background sought for this NZ scientific success story
- Innovative New Zealand pharmaceutical business
- Growing site with career development
- Wellington location
Listed six hours agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Help design and deliver successful projects from conception through to delivery across health research and new product development.
- Be influential in translating science into commercial value
- Explore new opportunities, innovative ways of work and build strategies
- Join a collaborative, engaged team working hard that strive for success
Listed five days agoat Watercare Services Limited
Great new role! You will administer our environmental systems for the project team and a whole lot more!
- Want to be involved in Central Interceptor?
- Do something extraordinary - come and join us
- Opportunity to really make an impact
Listed twelve days agoat BioConsortia NZ LtdProvide technical assistance to support the microbiology and plant care functions in the company. Listed twenty five days agoat Lawson Williams Specialist Recruitment
We are currently looking for extraordinarily talented and self-motivated individuals in the field of Quality capable of working with our clients.
- Quality Assurance Manager / Specialist / Coordinator / Technician
- Quality Control Manager / Specialist / Coordinator / Technician
- Compliance Manager / Specialist / Coordinator / Technician
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education