Jobs in Avondale Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Knights Security Ltd
Looking for Professional guards to fill part time and full time contracts and casual positions, within the booming NZ Film & TV Production Industry.
- Varied positions and duties from job to job
- Film And Television Industry
This is a featured jobat Sitel New Zealand Limited
We are looking for a Customer Relations Associate to step up and advise, evaluate and resolve product/medical complaints worldwide.
- Fun, vibrant environment.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Close to public transport.
Listed two days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for some superstar general assistants to represent Sidekicker as some of our warehouse clients come into their busy season!
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Choose the shifts that suit your schedule
- Fast paced, high achieving and fun work environment
Listed twenty hours agoat Prima DeliPick Pack role available with busy food manufacturer. This is fast paced, and in chiller environment. Listed five days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty LtdThis is your opportunity to be the voice of the Auckland Rail Network - Delivering essential information to all our Auckland passengers. Listed two days agoat Bunnings
We're searching the aisles for Customer Service Team Members to join our team.
- Team discount and offers from corporate partners
- Career opportunities within a large retailer
- Ongoing incentives and spontaneous gifts and lunches
Listed nineteen hours agoat Just GroupAre you ready to join our team at our Dotti store, St Lukes as a Part Time Sales Assistant?... Listed two days agoat VEC LTDWe are looking for a warehouse assistant to pick and pack and help with the distribution of products! Listed seven hours agoat CanRecruitNeeding a hygiene conscious all rounder to join the team now! Listed ten hours agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Temps required for a range of roles based in Auckland
- Temping Opportunities - Auckland Wide
- Pay rates $22 - $40 per hour
- Opportunities starting Immediately
Listed two days agoat Odyssey House TrustNew Lynn based. Combination of kitchen hand and customer service responsibilities. 20 hrs per week - days of work and start/finish times flexible. Listed sixteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserJunior Collections Officer - 3 Month Contract Listed thirteen hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Starting asap. *Utilise your excellent communication skills and administration experience in this busy role *Mt Albert Location
- 3-6 month assignment
- Mt Albert Location
- Well Established Organisation
Listed two days agoat AWF
Join our team at one of NZ's iconic Chicken Company in Henderson. Day, Afternoon & Night Shift available. Full training provided.
- On Call - Casual Job - Full Training Provided
- Day,Afternoon & Night Shift Available
- Henderson Location
Listed five days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client is a market leader in their field, innovative and forward thinking they are well respected for manufacturing and developing premium product
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Immediate start
- West Auckland Location
Listed eight days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Currently seeking a full time Collections Officer to join an award winning telecommunications company in Newmarket! Immediate start!
- Monday - Friday standard business hours
- Cafe located onsite
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Listed eleven hours agoat United Corporation Ltd T/A Sharp Serviet tes
Are you the person we're looking for to replace our current full time Warehouse Administration role? Good with figures and paperwork? Apply now.
- Variety of work required in your role
- Scope to grow your role into other areas of the business
- Working within an experienced and knowledgeable team
Listed eighteen hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Do you have experience working within an office environment? Are you ready to sink your teeth into an exciting new role and enhance your admin skills?
- Available to start work now
- Well presented, reliable and hard-working
- Auckland CBD Locations and competitive hourly rates!
Listed two days agoat Ignite Services Ltd
We are looking for a well rounded, organised frontline administrator for our head office in Downtown Auckland's Viaduct Harbour.
- Central location, handy to public transport routes
- Awesome working environment
- Friday night drinks!
Listed thirteen hours agoat Graham Consulting
Tredsafe is a private, family run business that is leading the way in safety and design for stair noising and trims
- Ideal role for a Graduate with up to two years experience
- Opportunity to work for a company with a huge reputation
- Excellent career move that will see you learn, develop and grow your skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education