Contract/Temp, Part Time Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kiwi Property Group Limited
We’re looking for an amazing marketing coordinator to work at Palmerston North’s favourite shopping centre, The Plaza.
- Create exceptional events and experiences within your community
- Work on amazing campaigns at Palmerston North's premium shopping centre
- Combine your passions of people, place, fashion and lifestyle
This is a featured jobat Stardome
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a marketing or communications student to kick start their career at one of Auckland’s most-loved attractions
- Kick start your marketing career
- Unique work environment at a well-known Auckland attraction
- Exposure to the full marketing cycle
Listed two days agoat Lincoln University
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Assistant to join our Customer Engagement team on a part-time permanent basis, 30 hours per
- Hugely varied role - no two days will be the same
- Collaborative team environment
- Beautiful campus, professional development and free parking
Listed four days agoat recruitsmeOutstanding part time Event/Workshop co-ordination opportunity to join a fantastic team delivering exceptional learning and development services Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a progressive business. Listed twenty hours agoat Suzuki New Zealand LimitedSuzuki New Zealand is the official importer and distributor for Suzuki Automobiles, Motorcycles, and Outboard engines. Listed seventeen hours agoat Robert Walters
A widely recognised, industry leading and respected New Zealand organisation who provide services for New Zealanders nation-wide.
- 12 months FTC
- Great work culture
- Industry leading New Zealand organisation
Listed six days agoat Te Ha Sestercentennial Trust
Te Hā is looking for a Communications and Marketing Assistant who can think, write and help make great events with our community.
- Fixed term part-time role (30 hours/wk)
- Part of a small dynamic team
- Time-bound project delivery focus
Listed five days agoat NZTechWe’re looking for a team player to work with the local ecosystem to shape the Techweek19 festival programme in Auckland. Listed four days agoat University of Otago
In this varied and fast-paced role, you can expect to be involved in end-to-end event coordination.
- Deliver professional event services across a portfolio
- Organise routine event requirements including venue bookings
- A flexible approach to working hours in necessary
Listed two days agoat CQ NZ LimitedWe're looking for an outgoing person who wants to take their initiative and skills in social media and meeting management to the next level. Listed twenty three hours agoat Core People
A great opportunity for a Marketing Assistant/Coordinator to join a highly reputable organisation on a 12-month maternity leave contract.
- Maternity leave 12-month contract
- Experienced marketing team
- Property sector
Listed twenty three hours agoat Ezi Car Rental a division of NZ Leisure Ltd
Collateral design, public relations, website and social media management, content creation, event coordination.
- Excellent opportunity for sales/marketing Superstar
- Highly Successful Car Rental business
- Flexible hours and great team environment
Listed four days agoat Dunedin City Council
Assist in the organising of hire functions, whilst providing support to the retail business area and members of the Art Gallery team.
- Event and management and hospitality focus
- Fixed term 12 months
- A genuine interest in the arts
Listed eighteen hours agoat St John
Nurture, manage and grow key partnerships!
- Permanent - 30 hours p/wk
- National HQ, Mt Wellington
- ASB - Key Partner + other key relationships
Listed seventeen hours agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Newly created contract Brand Manager role to help drive development of a changing brand!
- Role with Variety and Responsibility
- Bring a fresh breath of air to well-known company
- Immediate start contract
Listed two days agoat Join Our Team
We're looking for someone who has the creative flair to design, organise and facilitate end-to-end council driven events.
- Have great organisation and time management abilities?
- Bring your ability to network and develop effective relationships
- Make a lasting impression at Waipa District Council
Listed five days agoat Huhtamaki (Henderson) Ltd
We are looking for a fixed term part time marketing and sales assistant.
- Global leading packaging company
- Supportive and friendly team
- Flexible hours to meet your life needs
Listed twenty three hours agoat Madison Recruitment LtdI am looking for an experienced Communications Specialist ASAP to work on New Zealand’s largest Infrastructure project! Listed one day agoat Hudson New ZealandCommunications Lead required to develop, advise on and implement a communication strategy and plan for our client. Listed fifteen days agoat Te Ohu Whakaita
Communications and Marketing Coordinator for Waikato 2019 Matariki Festival. A part time role with flexible hours for 18 weeks
- Working with a great variety of creative people
- Busy and varied role
- Fixed term contract for a person with passion for social media
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education