Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Burnside Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Southern Rehab
You have a passion for helping people safely return to work, so do we. We are looking for a skilled career consultant to work in our busy team.
- Work with a leading multidisciplinary rehabilitation team.
- Comprehensive training, coaching support, and ongoing professional development.
- Full time; salary, cell phone.
Listed eleven days agoat Scenic Hotel Group
We are looking for a strong HR Generalist to provide advice and support to our 19 hotels in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
- Help us develop and grow our team across our 19 hotels
- Demonstrate your knowledge & skills across multiple business units
- A new role to make your own
Listed thirty nine minutes agoat FarmRight Ltd
This role needs someone that is passionate about people, creative in maintaining relationships and grasps key concepts of safe and well for our staff.
- Passionate about people
- Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
Listed three days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
The ability to maintain the integrity and accuracy of records
- A resilient, hardworking and champion attitude
- Strong Database Management Background Wanted
- Source candidates from a variety of avenues
Listed five hours agoat Rec2RecLarge brand with a down to earth approach. Offering a great opportunity to advance your skills in the recruitment industry. Slightly different role. Listed twenty five days agoat SGS New Zealand
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to provide generalist human resources advice and support to the organisation in all areas relating HR.
- High performing global Company with long history in New Zealand
- Autonomous and hands on role
- Christchurch based role
Listed fifteen days agoat Advanced Personnel Services Ltd
Recruitment role where you will deal with clients, get their staff orders and fill them!
- Long estabished, locally owned and run company
- End to end service and relationship building
- Busy, varied and challenging role
Listed twenty nine minutes agoat Graham Consulting
Graham Consulting is a NZ owned recruitment firm with offices in Christchurch and Auckland specialising in the professional sector.
- Established client list and strong relationships
- Accounting and office support positions
- Experienced team and great resources
Listed twenty days agoat Profile Group
HRIS Transformation Manager. Lead operational transformation. Highly competitive remuneration package. Great work life balance.
- Nationally established organisation
- Up to $120,000 + Package
- Christchurch location
Listed twelve days agoat Super Retail Group
Macpac is New Zealand’s original outdoor brand. Join our team and make a difference. Ensure our people get to go home safely at the end of every day!
- Exciting hands-on Health and Safety leadership position
- Newly established role within a supportive leadership team
- Lots of opportunity to make some great achievements in this role
Listed nineteen days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator? Join this expanding team and be the backbone for the Christchurch operation.
- Manufacturing industry
- Expanding company with a down to earth culture
- Newly created role due to growth
Listed twenty days agoat Extrastaff
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Exciting career opportunity
- OTE $100K
- A kick start into the recruitment industry
- Flexible working hours
Listed twenty six days agoat HT People and Talent Ltd
Commission Only recruitment role with flexible working hours and great earning potential of up to 40%. All tools of the trade provided.
- Commission Only
- Great earning potential
- Work life balance
Listed twenty four days agoat Crescent Consulting
Our brand has strong recognition in the market and our Consultants are highly respected HR Business Partners to local employers.
- Focus on end to end recruitment process
- Define your territory – the sky is your limit
- New and existing client base
Listed twenty eight days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
With five offices around New Zealand and a growing client base, we need a person who feels they are well suited to recruitment.
- Base, bonus, perks, work from home option
- Mix of established accounts with development opportunity
- Hybrid desk offering broad range of roles to recruit
Listed eight hours agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
An incredible organisation on a transformational change journey with inspiring leaders.
- Inspirational Leadership
- Career Defining opportunities
- Professional Development
Listed five days agoat Meridian
Elevate our brand, innovate with new ideas and recruit the best of the best for Meridian!
- Fast-paced, exciting and dynamic work environment
- Hands-on role, end to end recruitment responsibility
- Work with a high performing, supportive team who like to have fun
Listed four days agoat Deloitte - NZ
Diversity. Inclusion. Growth. Exposure. Are you looking for a job that encompasses these values?
- Join our Human Capital Consulting team in Christchurch
- Become a consulting professional, leader and practice-builder
- Engage in innovative projects that deliver genuine change to our clients
Listed seven days agoat Farmlands Co-operative
Join our award winning organisation and stamp your mark on the future of Farmlands, taking us from good to great!
- Lead the transformation of how we do learning at Farmlands
- Design, deliver and execute our ambitious learning vision
- Large, diverse and complex organisation with 1400 staff nationwide
Listed six days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We are looking for experienced volume recruiters to join our vibrant team.
- Are you committed to excellence in service?
- Support our key stakeholders with their recruitment needs
- Permanent, full-time role
Listed eleven days agoat Syft Technologies LtdFantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic HR Generalist to join our team in Christchurch.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education