Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Champion Flour Milling Limited
We are currently looking for a SHE Co-ordinator to be based at our Christchurch site on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
- Free car park on site
- Medical Insurance
- Internal growth
Listed nine days agoat Plant & Food ResearchAs a member of our dedicated HR team, you will partner with the wider organisation to deliver quality initiatives and services in people management. Listed one day agoat HealthCare NZ
Calling all intermediate level HR Advisors looking for a new challenge to join our People and Culture team.
- Are you looking to hone your ER and coaching skills?
- Do you want to be part of shaping a new team?
- Full-time, permanent role located in our Christchurch office
Listed ten hours agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Join our team at a time of transformational change
- Chance to make a huge positive impact
- Focus on continuous improvement
Listed seven days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Human Resources Assistant Wanted Location - Christchurch (With international travel opportunities) Full time and Permanent Competitive starting
- Location - Christchurch (With international travel opportunities)
- Full time and Permanent
- Competitive starting salary
Listed five days agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Support the implementation of Ara's People & Culture related programmes & projects
- Assist in the development & coordination of effective processes
- Work collaboratively with the broader P&C team
Listed ten days agoat J Ballantyne & Co LtdWith experience in an HR role, we are looking for someone to provide administrative and advisory support for HR and recruitment processes. Listed ten days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior People and Culture Advisor (HR Advisor) to work as part of our People and Culture team.
- Full-time permanent role
- Based in either Wellington or Christchurch
Listed ten days agoat Syft Technologies LtdFantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic HR Generalist to join our team in Christchurch. Listed fifteen days agoat Essential HRThis is a new in-house HR Officer role. The role will be a hands on support role for our Management Team. Listed eight days agoat Hays Office Support
HR Advisor required to join an expanding business!
- Great career progression
- Competitive Salary
- Well established company
Listed nine hours agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Be responsible for the successful sourcing and recruitment of great talent for various opportunities across our organisation.
- Do you have experience in candidate management?
- Bring your exceptional relationship building skills
- Six month, fixed term opportunity
Listed five days agoat Graham Consulting
Well known for focusing on employee development & well being. Workplace culture that is second to none. Ready to hit the ground running? Apply now!
- Immediate start
- Temporary assignment
- Innovative award winning business
Listed two days agoat Max ContractsRecruitment Resourcer - construction industry Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Now's an exciting time to join this unique organisation. Growth is on the cards for 2019–do you want to be part of bringing the best talent on board?
- Develop innovative talent sourcing strategies
- Create compelling stories to engage target candidate markets
- Use your recruitment expertise to prepare for organisational growth
Listed ten hours agoat Rentokil Initial New ZealandExciting chance to join a market-leading, global organisation and work with a supportive and collaborative team; excellent growth opportunities. Listed twelve days agoat Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu
With a diverse portfolio and broad range of tasks there is never a dull moment in this busy and challenging role!
- Be part of a dedicated, supportive and high performing team
- Work for a highly reputable, thriving organisation
- Diverse portfolio and broad range of tasks
Listed eight days agoat Metro Performance Glass
We are a small, close knit, supportive team looking for a hands on, experienced Senior Advisor to join us on our journey.
- Career opportunities Australasia wide
- Close knit, supportive, energetic team environment
- Variety and challenge guaranteed!
Listed seven days agoat Air New ZealandYou would be part of our People Safety team based in an airport environment in Christchurch working with the Airport Management Team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education