Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Tauranga Central Bay of Plenty
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Health Med Management Group
Responsible for managing the referral and grading process while liaising with colleagues and stakeholders in an effective and efficient manner.
- Interesting and varied work
- competitive salary
- Being part of a team which delivers a high quality service
Listed fourteen days agoat Family Planning
Family Planning has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse in our Tauranga clinic.
- New nursing opportunity - Tauranga
- Our Vision - Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
Listed four days agoat Grace Hospital
- Bay of Plenty Lifestyle
- Professional Development Supported
- Employee benefits incl. meals and parking
Listed twenty three days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Kate at Carejobz is seeking a Manager with empathy & commitment to excellence in care of the elderly for my client in Tauranga! Apply now!
- Great salary & company benefits available
- Your chance to take on a new challenge and take the credit
- Strong Management team onboard to help you to settle in
Listed seventeen days agoat Radius CareRadius Care - Tauranga - Bay of Plenty Listed twenty days agoat Radius CareRadius Care - Tauranga - Bay of Plenty Listed ten days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardClinical Director Mental Health and Addiction ServicesBay of Plenty District Health Board1.0FTE (80 hours per fortnight) Permanent Position Bay... Listed twenty eight days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardRegistered Nurses - CasualAcute Care Team (Crisis Service)Adult Community Mental Health & Addiction Service Based in TaurangaBay of Plenty... Listed eleven days agoat SpecsaversTauranga is a truly special place; there is something for everyone. There is some breathtaking scenery and astonishing beaches; it is truly an... Listed eighteen days agoat Te Manu ToroaWe are a visionary, forward-thinking and progressive GP practice looking to recruit a part time salaried GP. Listed twelve days agoat Bureta Physiotherapy
If you are a passionate and "driven" physiotherapist keen on sports physiotherapy, then look no further.
- Great CPD program - one of the best in the Bay's
- Great Clinic, great place to live, varied workload
- Supported by a huge senior team of experience physiotherapists
Listed sixteen days agoat EVP Recruitment Waikato Ltd
Wanting a person with a passion for elderly care services to take on a key clinical leadership role and ensure current high standards are maintained
- Ideally located in beautiful coastal area but close to local shopping centre
- Reputable organisation with strong staff development programme
- Work for one of NZ's most respected providers of aged care residential services
Listed nine days agoat Drake New Zealand - Medox
Female client looking for an experienced and flexible caregiver.
- Female Client
- Full 12 hour shifts available
- Good Hourly rate and travel allowance
Listed six days agoat Bethlehem Views
Bethlehem Views is seeking professional and dedicated caregivers to join our friendly team.
- An opportunity to join a dynamic and refreshing company
Listed sixteen days agoat CHT
We need Registered Nurses to provide great care to our residents at our busy 90 bed Hospital and Rest home.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- As a not-for-profit organisation, we focus on our residents and their needs
- We reinvest all surpluses back into our facilities and resident care
Listed twenty nine days agoat Birthing Centre LimitedBethlehem Birthing Centre is seeking experienced midwives to work in our community-based birthing centre in Tauranga. Listed fifteen days agoat Body In Motion Physio and Rehab
Are you a physiotherapist who has a passion for treating the upper limb and would like to be supported to become an associate hand therapist?
- Are you a physiotherapist who would like to become a Hand Therapist?
- Join an experienced and supportive, multidisciplinary physiotherapy community
- Enjoy the work / life balance the Bay of Plenty offers
Listed two days agoat MoleMap by Dermatologists
As a Melanographer, you are responsible for the digital imaging of patients that attend our MoleMap Clinics whilst supporting our Corporate Clinics.
- Join our growing internationally respected clinical team
- Thorough training via our accredited training package
- Provided you are flexible you will be rewarded with a clinically satisfying role
Listed twelve hours agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardMental Health Act AdministratorMental Health and Addiction ServicesTauranga HospitalBay of Plenty District Health Board1.0 FTE (80 hours per...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education