Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Palmerston North ManawatuSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat MidCentral
If you have energy & experience working with the children or in the delivery of health and disability care services we would welcome your application
- 20 hours per week
- Based at Palmerston North Hospital
Listed fourteen days agoat Medpro Healthcare (NZ)
We are looking for Registered Nurse Vaccinators in Palmerston North to deliver Flu vaccinations to workplaces in 2020.
- Part of a Supportive Team
- Promoting Wellness
Listed eight hours agoat MASH TrustAre you passionate about making a difference in the lives of others?
Do you want to work with people, whānau and community to be leaders of change? Listed three days agoat Healthscope
We currently have a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician to join our Clinical Pathology team based at our Palmerston North laboratory.
- This is a full time permanent position.
- Experience in the handling and laboratory preparation of blood specimens
- Be well organised and have an eye for detail
Listed five days agoat Healthscope
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced person to manage the Clinical Pathology team at our Palmerston North Laboratory.
- Risk management and troubleshooting experience
- To be willing to learn new skills
- To have a strong focus on quality and customer service
Listed ten days agoat THINK Hauora
THINK Hauora’s Network Development & Support team is now seeking to appoint a new Network Development System Support team member.
- Permanent, full time hours - Primary Health Sector
- Support general practices to implement a cloud based PMS
- Utilise your change management skills to help our network flourish.
Listed twenty one days agoat ExtrastaffHealthcare Assistant required for Aged Care facilities Listed nineteen days agoat THINK Hauora
As Acute Team Lead, you will work across the Organisation with a clinical focus to create, implement and provide education to external providers.
- Permanent, part time (32 hours/week)
- Brand new offices - 200 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North
- Manage the delivery of Acute Care Services
Listed fourteen days agoat THINK Hauora
Lead & develop THINK Hauora’s Clinical Quality work programme to implement the strategic plan & achieve clinical excellence & equity of outcomes.
- Lead People, Lead Strategic Change, Drive Results
- Build the service capabilities of the Clinical Quality team
- Elevate your Clinical Management career with THINK Hauora
Listed nineteen days agoat MidCentral
Palmerston North is a family friendly city where you can enjoy the New Zealand countryside lifestyle
- Do you want to be challenged in your working life?
- Be part of a unique team
- Challenging and rewarding experiences
Listed fourteen days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdFriday, Saturday and Sunday, 8 hour shifts available and sleepovers Listed eighteen days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Another exciting new job opportunity from Carejobz - The Go to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand!
More jobs: www.carejobz.com
0508 800 221
- Enjoy a great new challenge running 2 well established rest homes.
- Bring your passion for care and leadership skills into this great new role
- Be supported and rewarded in a role that makes a difference every day
Listed twenty one days agoat Olive Tree
To lead a team and foster a care delivery culture which supports the Arvida vision, mission and values
- Immediate Start Available
- Opportunity to build on leadership skills
- Be part of a team that is transforming the ageing experience
Listed twenty days agoat The Palms Medical CentreThe Palms Medical Centre is open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, offering Urgent Care and Community GP services. The Palms provides healthcare to a large d Listed twenty days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
The Salvation Army Bridge - Palmerston North is currently experiencing growth and has a vacancy for a suitably qualified and experienced Team Leader.
- Be part of development and implementation of centre quality
- Bring your good understanding of financial management
- Become part of an international organisation
Listed fifteen days agoat Blind & Low Vision NZ
We're seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Instructor to work directly with our clients facilitating independence on an individual needs basis.
- Put your recognized qualification in rehabilitation to good use
- Do you have experience in delivery of O&M and ADL programmes?
- Help people live a "life without limits"
Listed twenty eight days agoat Medcall Health PersonnelFlexibility to work around other commitments and the ability to chose when/where you work, explore new ares within Aged Care at various facilities.... Listed thirteen hours agoat APM Workcare
Variety of a mixed caseload. Clear clinical career pathway. Make a difference and help in APM's mission to enable better lives!
- New Year.....need a NEW START? Are you seeking variety and autonomy?
- Generous support for post graduate study and ongoing professional development
- Excellent salary, company car and bonus potential.
Listed five days agoat RWR Health
Mixture of Voc Rehab and community contracts. Large NZ owned, values based integrated health provider that will play to your strengths.
- Home base is a Palmerston North clinic, but working out in the community
- Variety of contracts - voc rehab, social rehab, SDA, SRNA, TI, Concussion
- Great team culture - NZ owned, quality over quantity, play to your strengths
Listed eight days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
We are looking for experienced or newly qualified, enthusiastic customer-centric Pharmacists to join us on a locum basis.
- Nationwide Locum opportunities if desired
- Competitive rates
Receive new jobs for this search by email