Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Palmerston North Central ManawatuSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat MidCentral
If you have energy & experience working with the children or in the delivery of health and disability care services we would welcome your application
- 20 hours per week
- Based at Palmerston North Hospital
Listed nine days agoat Medpro Healthcare (NZ)
We are looking for Registered Nurse Vaccinators in Palmerston North to deliver Flu vaccinations to workplaces in 2020.
- Part of a Supportive Team
- Promoting Wellness
Listed five days agoat THINK Hauora
THINK Hauora’s Network Development & Support team is now seeking to appoint a new Network Development System Support team member.
- Permanent, full time hours - Primary Health Sector
- Support general practices to implement a cloud based PMS
- Utilise your change management skills to help our network flourish.
Listed fourteen days agoat THINK Hauora
As Acute Team Lead, you will work across the Organisation with a clinical focus to create, implement and provide education to external providers.
- Permanent, part time (32 hours/week)
- Brand new offices - 200 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North
- Manage the delivery of Acute Care Services
Listed nine days agoat THINK Hauora
Lead & develop THINK Hauora’s Clinical Quality work programme to implement the strategic plan & achieve clinical excellence & equity of outcomes.
- Lead People, Lead Strategic Change, Drive Results
- Build the service capabilities of the Clinical Quality team
- Elevate your Clinical Management career with THINK Hauora
Listed fourteen days agoat MidCentral
Palmerston North is a family friendly city where you can enjoy the New Zealand countryside lifestyle
- Do you want to be challenged in your working life?
- Be part of a unique team
- Challenging and rewarding experiences
Listed sixteen days agoat Olive Tree
To lead a team and foster a care delivery culture which supports the Arvida vision, mission and values
- Immediate Start Available
- Opportunity to build on leadership skills
- Be part of a team that is transforming the ageing experience
Listed fifteen days agoat The Palms Medical CentreThe Palms Medical Centre is open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, offering Urgent Care and Community GP services. The Palms provides healthcare to a large d Listed nine days agoat Blind & Low Vision NZ
We're seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Instructor to work directly with our clients facilitating independence on an individual needs basis.
- Put your recognized qualification in rehabilitation to good use
- Do you have experience in delivery of O&M and ADL programmes?
- Help people live a "life without limits"
Listed eight days agoat THINK Hauora
Due to parental leave, we are seeking to appoint a part-time Registered Clinical Dietitian commencing February 2020 to work throughout the Manawata.
- Fixed Term Contract commencing February 2020 for 12 months
- Part-time, 20 – 24 hours per week between Monday to Friday
- Located 200 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North
Listed two days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
We are looking for experienced or newly qualified, enthusiastic customer-centric Pharmacists to join us on a locum basis.
- Nationwide Locum opportunities if desired
- Competitive rates
Listed eight days agoat Strive Rehabilitation ManawatuStrive Rehabilitation Manawatu is looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist. This is a full time position - 35 to 40 hours a week. Listed nineteen days agoat Health Hub Project New Zealand
We are seeking an energetic, passionate General Practitioner to join our clinical team.
- Shape the future of health care delivery - patient centred practice
- Service Design and Research in-action - health care service design
- Multidisciplinary approach - collegial clinical teams
Listed twenty nine days agoat Rehab Physio Centre
We are looking for Physiotherapists at any level who are interested in working with a variety of sports, musculoskeletal and work related injuries.
- experienced senior Physios, great team
- excellent learning environment
- big clinic, good rehab gym
Listed twenty hours agoat Feilding Health CareThe Health Care assists in the service and delivery of patient care and management within Feilding Health Care. Listed fifteen days agoat ExtrastaffHealthcare Assistant required for Aged Care facilities Listed nine days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdFriday, Saturday and Sunday, 8 hour shifts available and sleepovers Listed thirteen days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Another exciting new job opportunity from Carejobz - The Go to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand!
More jobs: www.carejobz.com
0508 800 221
- Enjoy a great new challenge running 2 well established rest homes.
- Bring your passion for care and leadership skills into this great new role
- Be supported and rewarded in a role that makes a difference every day
Listed fifteen days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
The Salvation Army Bridge - Palmerston North is currently experiencing growth and has a vacancy for a suitably qualified and experienced Team Leader.
- Be part of development and implementation of centre quality
- Bring your good understanding of financial management
- Become part of an international organisation
Receive new jobs for this search by email