Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Christchurch Central CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Nova Trust
Nova Trust is seeking to appoint a Referrals and Admissions Officer for its Addiction Services
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- Do you have well-developed communication skills and attention to detail?
- Can you problem solve and process complex information?
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Kiwi owned and operated, we are in our growth period and are looking to add to our teams! Almost graduated? Would love to speak with you!
- Expressions of interest wanted!
- Graduates welcome.
- 100% Kiwi owned and operated.
Listed six days agoat SportsMed
This is an opportunity for you to join our excellent team and work in a multi disciplinary sports medicine environment as a Medical Receptionist
- Leading Christchurch Sports Medicine Practice
- Great Team Environment
- Excellent Renumeration
Listed ten days agoat QJumpers
This is your opportunity to join our amazing team at a leading Christchurch Medical Practice. New start for the New Year!
- Leading Christchurch Medical Practice
- Excellent renumeration
- New Year - New Start!
Listed two days agoat WINDSORCAREWe seek the services of 4 NZ Qualified and New Zealand experienced Caregivers for our aged care facility, located in Shirley, CHRISTCHURCH. Listed three days agoat Keystone People
Wanted: A committed Manager with recognised leadership skills combined with the ability to empower staff and achieve optimum results.
- Purpose built modern facilty
- Generous salary package
- Professional support from management
Listed six days agoat Synergy Consulting Group 2008 Ltd
Successful growing global organisation with world class products & a great NZ team. Fantastic package including 5 weeks annual holiday!
- World’s leading provider of surgical solutions to the healthcare sector
- Excellent remuneration package
- Christchurch based
Listed thirteen days agoat AvivaAccountable to the Client Service Manager, based in The Loft to provide services for people experiencing and/or using violence throughout Canterbury Listed three days agoat Medcall Health Personnel
Regional operations role for experienced, commercially minded, multi-site manager. Oversee 10 care facilities/retirement villages.
- Oversee operational & clinical performance of 10 aged care facilities
- Be rewarded for your expert commercial knowledge & multi-site management
- Attractive salary + company car, tight management team
Listed two days agoat Purapura Whetu TrustContributing to reducing smoking in Canterbury by providing intensive smoking cessation. Listed twelve days agoat The Russley VillageAshley Suites boutique care facility at The Russley Village is about to open. We are seeking Registered Nurses to work in our brand new facility. Listed twenty days agoat Hohepa Canterbury
Exciting role for a Registered Nurse passionate about promoting best practice and equitable health outcomes for people with an intellectual disability
- Medical and wellbeing support people for people with an intellectual disability
- Fixed days of work. No after hours or rotating roster
- Hohepa’s positive, flexible and progressive team culture
Listed eighteen days agoat Concept Engineering Limited
Seeking an experienced Gerontology Registered Nurse to work as part of our experienced team delivering world class solutions to aged care facilities
- Aged care residential sector
- Registered Nurse who enjoys working with technology based solutions
- Guidance, training, support and content development role
Listed nine days agoat Crescent Consulting
Provide your specialist knowledge to Health Clients around Australia/NZ – end to end consulting, training and implementation role.
- Implement and support software that improves lives
- Global Product, new technology platform
- True Agile, collaborative team, client facing consulting role
Listed twenty seven days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Another exciting new job opportunity from Carejobz - The Go to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand!
More jobs: www.carejobz.com
0508 800 221
- Ensure that your team are passionate about delivering excellence in care
- Bring your passion for care and leadership skills into this great new role
- Be supported and rewarded in a role that makes a difference every day
Receive new jobs for this search by email