Healthcare & Medical, Sales Jobs in Christchurch Central Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat medi'Ray New Zealand Ltd
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of our diabetes portfolio to the healthcare professional in the diabetes related field.
- Christchurch Based - Part Time 3 days per week
- Premium Brand diabetes products
- Great team culture
This is a featured jobat Nova Trust
The Case Manager/Addictions Practitioner will be part of the Nova response to improve the health, wellbeing and cognitive capacity of service-users.
- Join a unique national service working with cognitive impairment in Addiction
- Be part of an innovative residential service undergoing development
- Plenty of free parking on site
Listed six days agoat Christchurch Clinical Studies Trust LtdWe are seeking for a permanent fulltime person to organize the recruitment and application process of volunteers for our busy clinical research unit Listed five days agoat Homecare MedicalAs a Service and Support Advisor, you'll be the first point of contact to ensure all calls are answered efficiently and effectively. Listed five days agoat Graham Consulting
Supply quality manufactured products to the Construction & Infrastructure industries. Recognised for training and development of staff. Apply now!
- Leaders in the Steel industry
- Christchurch based
Listed five hours agoat KraftHeinz NZIn this position, you will provide Account Managers’ support within the Foodstuffs South Island account. Listed fifteen days agoat Fendalton Eye ClinicWe have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic people person to join our team as our front office person. Listed four days agoat Core People
Are you in-between jobs, only available for a short amount of time or simply enjoy the flexible lifestyle temporary work can offer? Read on!
- Short and long term assignments
- Varied locations
- Prior Medtech or SPM experience essential
Listed one day agoat Mars New ZealandThis is your chance to work with some of New Zealand's most recognisable brands such as M&M'S®, Masterfoods® and WHISKAS®! Listed twenty three hours agoat University of Canterbury
Based in Christchurch, you will work within the UC Liaison team to ensure the University attracts quality students.
- Are you passionate about selling a world-class product?
- Do you enjoy a challenge and a fast-paced role?
- Would you like to work within a high performing sales team environment?
Listed four days agoat EQ Consultants
Exciting role for one of the world's largest manufacturers of furniture fittings.
- South Island based - Christchurch
- Travel required
- Attractive Salary & Incentive Plan
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
We are seeking a Territory Manager to service and grow our retail customers in the Upper South Island.
- Salary plus bonus on achieving sales targets
- Company vehicle
- Work in a growing New Zealand owned company with enthusiastic likeminded people
Listed eleven days agoat Springfree New Zealand Ltd
This will be a diverse role - responsible for all front line direct sales functions. Growing and managing the Christchurch event programme.
- Salary plus incentives
- 30 - 35 hr per week
- Diverse exciting role
Listed six days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring person who loves to help others? Do you want to feel good about the work you are doing and know there is a career in front of you?
- Casual hours available!
- Highly competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed five hours agoat Joyn Limited
An awesome chance to step into a new BDM position where you can take charge, enjoy autonomy and work towards the next stage in your sales career!
- Massive growth potential
- Premium product solution
- Work / Life Balance – no lip service!
Listed thirteen days agoat RWR Health
This is an incredible organisation doing amazing work supporting children with cancer and their families.
- 3 days per week, 8am - 4.30pm (must include a Monday)
- Provide & facilitate practical, emotional and financial support
- Excellent induction, supportive team environment, professional supervision
Listed five days agoat Homecare MedicalWe are looking for pumped Advisors to support the people across Aotearoa on their Quit Smoking journey Listed four days agoat HellersYou will be responsible for providing analysis and key account support to ensure the achievement of company market objectives. Listed six days agoat Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce
Lead our member recruitment and retention strategy and enhance our membership proposition through developing new products and partnerships.
- Be part of an organisation that is the home and voice of Canterbury business.
- Join a supportive and empowering culture.
- Develop efficiencies through the use of technology.
Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Build a successful sales team whilst enabling your own potential as a manager
- Great base salary and commission structure
- CBD location whilst working in home city + some travel
- Autonomous leadership role
Listed twenty three hours agoat Umbrellar
Unique Partner Manager / Direct Customer opportunity presents to manage and pitch the power of Microsoft Azure, Azure Stack and O365
- Sell Microsoft Azure, Azure Stack and Microsoft 365 platforms
- Senior Sales OTE Package on offer!
- Christchurch Location
Listed seven days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a friendly person looking for rewarding full time work? Diana Isaac retirement village has an opportunity for you!
- Full time – weekend and night shifts included
- Join our successful and friendly team!
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education