Nursing - Midwifery, Neo-Natal, SCN & NICU, Management Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat Bodycare Workplace Solutions
Purposeful and meaningful role working with a passionate team to ensure the workers we work with are healthy, safe and injury free in the workplace
- Dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment
- Great team, growth strategy, engaging and rewarding role
- Largest provider of Injury Prevention Services in Australia and NZ
Listed six days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Our client has asked us to work exclusively on their Retirement Village Manager roles based in Rodney, North Shore & West Auckland. Apply Now!
- Enjoy a role that allows autonomy and encourages innovative practice
- Exciting roles for Customer Centric Leaders based throughout Auckland
- Excellent salary PLUS bonus PLUS benefits
Listed eighteen days agoat Stryker
This is a Full Time joblocation: AucklandAuckland$120k - 150k base + car + Kiwi saver + ~60k bonus!classification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: ManagementManagement
Develop a team and build strong business relationships with key industry players whilst achieving sales goals and growth across allocated territories
- Rewarding sales manager opportunity in a leading medical device company
- Lead a team of talented orthopaedic industry leaders
- Grow and develop the careers of exceptionally driven sales representatives
Listed five days agoat Auckland City MissionA rare, special and challenging role that will appeal to an experienced and skilled Practice Manager. Listed thirteen days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Lead a team to deliver exceptional patient experience whilst maximising the operational performance of the site
- Manage the admin and reception for this large practice
- Well established practice
- Great salary in line with experience and skill set
Listed thirteen days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Utilise your previous people management experience managing volunteers within a large organisation. Grafton Location.
- 8 week contract starting Mid March
- Grafton Location
- Large Complex Organisation
Listed six days agoat Geneva HealthWe are currently recruiting for Midwifery roles across Australia and New Zealand, in some of the most spectacular locations in the world. Listed nine days agoat Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service
The General Manager will be accountable for the overall performance of the Division across the Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service (WBHHS).
- We are looking for qualified & experienced General Manager!
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Great opportunity to join one of the highest performing Health Services in QLD
Listed twenty three days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Industry leading approach and open and supportive culture this is a great place to make your mark in this impactful 2IC position
- Passionate & committed team of experts
- Growing business with exciting plans
- Flexible and friendly culture
Listed ten days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Work both big picture and operationally to ensure sites operate to best practice meeting audit compliance and Health and Safety measures
- Growing organisation
- Senior role with a change element
- Support GP practices and urgent care centres
Listed thirteen days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
Here it is! The job that allows you to lead and further develop an established team of ATs/ODPs in an innovative and friendly environment
- Lead an awesome team of Anaesthetic professionals
- Great salary and staff benefits
- Largest private surgical hospital in NZ
Listed sixteen days agoat The University of Auckland
We have an exciting opportunity for a Research Programme Manager at the internationally-renowned Liggins Institute
- Manage operational and financial delivery in a unique clinical setting
- Do you have the ability to bring about positive change and embed new processes?
- 12 month fixed term, part-time opportunity (18.75hr)
Listed two days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdAre you passionate about healthcare and making a difference in your community? Listed thirty days agoat The Switch Agency Ltd
You'll be incredibly well supported by a strong, professional team as you take this complex business to new heights! Excellent career opportunity!
- Lead a large team, based in a gorgeous, state of the art location
- Market Leading Brand - this business has a real entrepreneurial spirit!
- Generous Salary + Car Parking + Perks
Listed eighteen days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for a commercially astute Clinical Practice Manager to lead the team at CAMRI located in Grafton, Auckland.
- Do you have a background in the health sector?
- Bring team leadership experience with a positive leadership style
- Demonstrate business, commercial and financial acumen
Listed two days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are always looking for experienced Maternity Nurses to join our team, as we always have plenty of work on offer! Listed thirteen days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are always looking for experienced Maternity Nurses to join our team, as we always have plenty of work on offer! Listed thirty days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdAre you passionate about healthcare and making a difference in your community? Listed nineteen days agoat Life Plus
True leaders understand that leadership is not about them but about those they serve
- Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
- Good $$, Free Car Park + Benefits
- Great Central Location
Listed sixteen days agoat Homecare Medical
Be responsible for leading the daily performance and culture of service excellence throughout every aspect of your team.
- Are you a Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate?
- Do you have post registration nursing experience?
- Bring your ability to support, follow and lead change management initiatives
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education