Community Services & Development Jobs in Rotorua Central Bay of PlentySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve days agoat Private Advertiser
We are seeking a Coordinator who is committed to making a difference in the lives of disabled children, individuals and their families and whanau.
- We highly value diversity and promote difference
- We are seeking a like-minded person who is committed to making a difference
- This position can be based from either our Rotorua or Tauranga office
Listed five days agoat Digital Natives AcademyDigital Natives Academy is looking for someone to help us transform lives and communities who help shape and nurture our young people. Listed twelve days agoat Tuakiri TrustWe are looking for a passionate, energetic, vibrant, "hands on" Social Worker to join our growing service. Listed nine days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have an exciting, new opportunity available at our Tokoroa site for a Kairaranga ā-whānau.
- A positive work environment
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
- On-going training and regular supervision
Listed eight days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We want new members of our team to feel comfortable contributing ideas to keep our team healthy, and happy!
- Make a genuine, positive impact on the lives of tamariki, rangatahi and whānau
- Use the latest strengths-based tools and assessment frameworks
- Join a close, supportive and fun team who are passionate about their work
Listed twenty two days agoat EastPack Ltd
We’re looking for positive and motivated people to join the EastPack Team to provide support for our 2020 RSE Worker Programme.
- Fixed Term Opportunities
- These are rewarding roles with lots of variety - no two days are ever the same!
- Two Locations - Te Puke - Tauranga and Opotiki - Eastern Bay of Plenty.
Listed one day agoat Tuakiri TrustWe are looking for enthusiastic, vibrant, motivated "hands on" people with a genuine passion and interest in helping young people succeed in life. Listed twelve days agoat Rotorua Community Youth Centre TrustYouth worker/navigator, youth mentor and facilitator of youth development and employability activities and programmes. (Fixed Term 18 Months) Listed twenty days agoat Private AdvertiserIt's more than a job, it's enabling a 16 year old young man with a physical disability to live a great life Listed twenty six days agoat Private AdvertiserWe really appreciate the work, that you do. There is minimal lifting - 32 kg's man. Bidet to help with toileting. Listed twelve days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and passionate about working in the community.
- Strengthen and expand the volunteer network
- Bring your excellent time management skills
- Receive training and professional development opportunities
Listed four days agoat Wise Group
Support people in the mental health sector with daily living skills, connecting with their communities and be prepared to 'do whatever it takes'.
- Part-time position working 48 hours per fortnight
- Based in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
- Supporting people to build confidence, resilience and wellbeing.
Listed eleven days agoat Recreate NZRecreate NZ is looking for a Programme Coordinator in the Bay of Plenty to join our passionate team of youth workers. Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Support frontline social workers to meet health and education needs of children and young people
- This role covers Whakatane / Tauranga and can be based in either location
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference to the community
- Join a great, respectful team environment who celebrate each other’s successes
Listed twenty days agoat Grief Support ServicesDue to growth within our organisation an opportunity has arisen for a counsellor to join our team. The hours are negotiable up to 20 hours per week. Listed fifteen days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdCasual Specialist needed! Estimated Start date 16/03/20. Previous experience training, coaching or facilitating groups! Come and Join Geneva Elevator. Listed five days agoat Presbyterian Support Northern
Qualified & experienced Social Worker? Competent in Te Reo Māori? Come join us in providing social work services in Kura Kaupapa Maori - Western BOP
- Qualified & experienced Social Worker?
- Competent in Te Reo Māori?
- 1 year fixed term Maternity Leave cover
Receive new jobs for this search by email