Coordinator Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Eden Garden Society
You are a sparkling and well organised person ... responsible for taking bookings for functions and ensuring the events run smoothly.
- Join a small team in one of Auckland's most glorious settings
- We are a charity with exciting ambitions
- Flexible hours around school pick ups
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
As a Quality Practice Leader, you will lead/manage a diverse team of people to be innovative to support and collaborate with the people we support.
- Highly Rewarding Career
- Supportive Work Environment
- Competitive Salary and employment Conditions
Listed one day agoat Gentrack Limited
Provide administrative, resource coordination and reporting functions to support the delivery of projects and services.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Great central location with subsidised onsite parking
- Inclusive team culture
Listed one day agoat salt
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a North Shore location? This cool temporary role is expected to run for up to three months! Apply now!
- Albany Location
- Coordinate training sessions in H&S
- Expected to run up to 3 months!
Listed one day agoat Fujitsu New ZealandApply your Project Administration skills in a lively and dynamic environment! Listed five hours agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Join a small, elite customer service team and help travellers in need around the globe every day. No two days will be the same!
- Case manage clients’ travel and medical needs
- Liaise with Corporate, Insurance and Government clients
- Play a key role with a World Leader in Medical and Travel Assistance
Listed four days agoat SKYCITYAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional administrator to support our busy managers within our Hamilton Leadership Team. Listed one day agoat Robert Walters
Work for a company who are enabling a safer world. Assist and coordinate in innovative programs that protect and defend.
- Work for a forward-thinking global company
- Have the opportunity to make a difference
- Great Mt Eden location
Listed eight days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
If you are a self-starter and keen to join a high performing team in an exciting organisation then this is the opportunity for you
- Central location, with easily accessible train and bus routes!
- A bustling role with exciting work from day one!
- Great employee benefits, including a $500 wellbeing allowance + social club
Listed one day agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
Are you a senior administrator looking for a project in the New Year? We have a fixed-term position available to work in our RMO unit.
- Play a pivotal role in providing employment support to our junior doctors
- Utilise your highly developed problem solving skills
- Work in a busy, varied and complex environment
Listed four days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Great opportunity to utilise your strong project coordination skills within a fast moving, expanding organisation
- 9 month fixed term contract in central Wellington
- Work with a dedicated team who are passionate about what they do
- Dynamic and progressive culture
Listed seven hours agoat CallCentre People
Are you passionate about providing support to a wide range of people? If yes, we want to hear from you today.
- Great company
- Good location
- Ongoing opportunities
Listed one day agoat H2R Consulting
H2R Technology are on the lookout for an experienced Programme Coordinator to work within a public sector client.
- Fixed Term until end of June 2020
- Salary up to $83,000 per annum
- Organisations with a strong social presence
Listed six days agoat SPCAOur Volunteer Department is seeking an enthusiastic and positive person to help oversee the volunteers that support our centre. Listed eleven hours agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Coordinator to support our transformation programme.
- Fixed-term role
- Unique industry
- Join our passionate organisation dedicated to supporting New Zealand communities
Listed fourteen hours agoat salt
Fixed term contract until August. Smart, savvy and organised - you run the show!
- $25-30 per hour
- Newmarket based - well reputed company!
- Great opportunity in a supportive team!
Listed twelve hours agoat Auckland Meat Processors
This is a challenging opportunity for someone who wants to get involved with the quality improvement aspects of the AMP Lean Business culture.
- Great package and incentives
- Work for one of New Zealand's largest employers
- Variety, scope and leading organic food brand
Listed seven days agoat CORE Education Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to extend your current administrative and executive assistant skills to coordinating projects.
- Project coordination role
- A step up for an amazing administrator
- Opportunity to be involved in exciting projects
Listed five days agoat Pact GroupPact is currently looking for a Full-time (80 hours per fortnight), Service Coordinator for a mental health support service in the Greymouth area.
Receive new jobs for this search by email