Administrator Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Palmerston North Central Manawatu,
- Ponsonby Auckland,
- Penrose Auckland,
- Auckland CBD Auckland,
- Hamilton Central Waikato
- Papatoetoe Auckland,
- Mount Albert Auckland,
- Wigram Canterbury,
- Dunedin Central Otago,
- Wellington CBD Wellington,
- Auckland Airport Auckland,
- Waitakere Auckland,
- New Lynn Auckland,
- Upper Hutt Wellington,
- Manurewa Auckland,
- Caversham Otago
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Accounts Icon
Great Opportunity in an admin role
- Be apart of a rapidly growing Chartered Accounting firm
- Bring your strong admin expertise and excellent communication skills
- Get ready to take on the new year with exciting challenges
This is a featured jobat NOVA ENERGY LIMITED
Due to internal movement and increased workload, we are looking for two Asset Administration Assistants in our Whakatane office.
- One permanent and one 18 month fixed-term contract available
- Provide administration support for the Technical team within Nova Energy
- Be part of our close-knit, high performing team
Listed five days agoat Adecco OfficeCentral location, five days per week and attractive hourly rate. Listed three days agoat Clothing Journey (NZ) Ltd t/a moochi
This Business Administrator role is sure to excite and challenge you, as the scope of a vertical business is wide. Working with senior management team
- Administration and project driven role with variety
- Be part of a fun, fast paced, growing business
- Satisfaction from seeking improvements you make
Listed two days agoat Rototuna High Schools
We have an administrator position available in our school office area. Position is between 15-20 hours per week (term time only).
- A key addition to our administration team
- Dynamic and flexible role
- Amazing staff and students
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserAre you an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has strong project management skills and can handle the rigours of business administration. Listed six days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Bring your professional reception skills and experience to this front-line admin role and be the first point of contact for all visitors and staff.
- Varied reception and administration role in a well-established company
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Receive discount on products across the retail group
Listed four days agoat Rebel Sport NZBased at the Briscoes, Hamilton store we currently have a part-time (Mon-Fri, 8:00am-2:30pm, 30 hrs) vacancy for an Office Administrator.... Listed two days agoat Harveys Baath Real Estate Ltd.Outstanding opportunity for an intelligent and energetic Administrator to join our friendly and modern award-winning office. Listed three days agoat Mount Albert Grammar SchoolProvide administrative support to the Director of Sport to ensure the smooth running and ongoing development of sport. Part time position. Listed two days agoat Pasta Vera Ltd
Great Opportunity and flexible hours for the right candidate!
- Start Mid to Late January 2019
- Permanent - Up to 40 hours per week
- Flexible Hours Considered
Listed two days agoat Your People Limited
In this entry level position you will be responsible for accurately processing information and meeting critical processing deadlines.
- Fast and accurate data entry operators required!
- Full-time hours – short and long term temporary assignments
- Work with great people, in a great team in the heart of Dunedin’s CBD
Listed three days agoat Office of the Clerk
Be one of a select few - experience Parliament in action every day.
- Are you able to keep a cool head when things get busy?
- Want to work in a highly engaged team in a buzzing environment?
- Looking to make the most of your sharp mind and qualifications?
Listed five days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Accounts administrator, 25 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, flexible 25 hours per week
- Immediate start required, break over Christmas
- Ongoing opportunity with permanent potential
Listed seven days agoat UCOLThe Student Registry team is seeking applications for the role of a Student Registry Administrator (Enrolments and Records). Listed three days agoat SkyBus Express Limited
We are searching for a Hero of the Sky(Bus), a career that is crucial to the success and smooth running of daily operations.
- Dynamic growing company
- Hands on role
- Competitive salary
Listed ten hours agoat Te Wananga o AotearoaAre you an Admin star and love providing excellent Reception and customer services? Listed four days agoat Doors 2014 LimitedOffice Administrator required for a busy pre-hung door company. Small team and friendly team environment. Full time 40 hours Monday - Friday. Listed three days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Deliver timely and effective administrative and facilities support services for the Campus Services team.
- Are you a highly organised Administrator?
- Can you provide a high level of customer service?
- Permanent, full-time position available
Listed three days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
This well-recognised brand is looking for a temp to join their close-knit team. Strong customer service. 20 hours/week, morning hours, Immediate start
- Upper Hutt location, free parking
- Immediate start, ongoing temporary assignment
- Part time 20 hours per week, ideally across 5 days
Listed five days agoat Kingslea School20 hours a week fixed term position. Office administrator within a school environment. Term time only. Applications close Friday 24th January 2019. Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserDo you want to make a lasting contribution to the wellbeing of whānau in the community?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education