Property Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Leo Recruitment
Enjoy working with property and commercial partners serving private clients, developers, small to medium sized companies and rural enterprises.This is a featured jobat Hudson New Zealand
- Enjoy being a commercial legal expert - no requirement to build client base.
- Quality work – plenty of variety. Friendly team.
- Easy application process – contact Leonie, Leo Recruitment ph 021 205 7342
Are you a Development Manager, private developer or involved in property development as a lawyer or consultant? I’d like to talk to youListed two hours agoat Lane NeaveWe are seeking a leader for our top performing Christchurch Commercial Property team. Permanent, full-time | Christchurch basedListed one hour agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
- Full development responsibility from land acquisition to design management
- Join a high growth company with ambitious plans and deep pockets
- Innovate, challenge the norm and push the boundaries
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm in their thriving Rotorua office.Listed three hours agoat Williams McKenzieCommercial and/or Property LawyerListed two hours agoat Hays Insurance
- Large regional firm
- Broad ranging property and commercial work
- Strong local reputation
If you like being on the go and providing solutions, this opportunity may be for you. Listed three hours agoat NetYourJobWe're looking for a Trainee Assistant Property Manager to join our team. Property management exp. not essential - full training & support provided.Listed four hours agoat Hays Legal
- Property Loss Adjustor
- Competitive Salary + CBD location
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Respected firm in Christchurch seeking experienced senior commercial solicitor to join them in the New Year.Listed four hours agoat Hays Legal
- Well known Christchurch firm
- Excellent opportunity to progress
- Positive and supportive work culture
Call Bianca at Hays Christchurch if you are looking to take the next step in your career.Listed nineteen hours agoat Fire and Emergency New ZealandWe currently have an exciting opportunity for an additional Region Property Coordinator to join our busy Regional team based out of Blenheim.Listed twenty hours agoat Hudson New Zealand
- Competitive remuneration package
- New City Centre office
- Pathway to partnership for the right Candidate
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager who has worked across property projects and brings experience in change management.Listed twenty three hours agoat Gallagher BassettAn exciting opportunity for an experienced and well-presented property assessor to complement our existing team!Listed one day agoat McLeod Duminy Careers
- ASAP Start - July 2018
- Premium hourly rate
- Government organisation
A Senior Solicitor level role to bridge the gap between the Senior Associate and the junior lawyers in this top tier property team.Listed seventeen hours agoat True North Design BuildThe applicant will be part of a team providing general maintenance services to a group of houses used for tourist accommodation.Listed eighteen hours agoat Niche Recruitment Limited
- Top tier opportunity
- Senior level property work
- Definite room to progress to Senior Associate quickly
A well established firm needs a top quality Commercial SolicitorListed one day agoat Epic Legal Recruits
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Well established firm
- Great opportunity for development and growth
An opportunity to secure a top role out of the city - reputable firm where everyone enjoys working! Flexible environment, great benefits!Listed twenty three hours agoat Minter Ellison Rudd Watts
- Relish the benefits of working on Auckland's North Shore!
- A superb opportunity to enjoy that work/life balance everyone talks about!
- A well-established and forward thinking law firm!
Opportunity to join a highly regarded Commercial / IP practice to support partner, Chris Young.Listed two days agoat The University of AucklandCalling all Maori academics with a passion for land and property.Listed two days agoat The University of AucklandCalling all Maori academics with a passion for land and property.Listed two days agoat Minter Ellison Rudd Watts
- Be busy, add value and be valued
- Permanent or fixed term contract
Seeking a solicitor/senior solicitor to assist with a diverse range of commercial property work.Listed two days agoat Summerset
- Join one of the largest dedicated property teams
- Broad mix of commercial property work
- Excellent team culture
Summerset Dunedin are looking for a Property Assistant to join their Property teamListed two days agoat Hays Legal
- Do you have maintenance, DIY or refurbishment experience?
- Are you looking for a fixed term, full time role?
- Are you passionate about creating great environments?
This respected Canterbury law firm in Ashburton seeks a Solicitor with commercial and property law experience.
- Have you got property law experience?
- Are you wanting to be part of a firm that offers progression
- Excellent work/life balance
- • Industry recognised providers
- • Experts in career related education
Receive new jobs for this search by email