Lawyer Jobs in All WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Beattie Rickman Legal
Beattie Rickman Legal is a progressive legal practice based in Hamilton and Te Aroha, involved in a range of Commercial, Property and General matters.
- Diverse and Interesting Role
- Dispute Experience Will Be Advantageous and Valued
- Knowledge of Property and/or Commercial Transactions needed
Listed eleven days agoat Norris Ward McKinnon
Due to expansion and internal promotion, we have opportunities for an experienced senior solicitor to join our Corporate & Commercial team.
- Well-established specialist firm
- Collaborative team environment
- Strong career development opportunities
Listed three days agoat LMC LawLMC Law Listed seventeen days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
National team that works on exciting environment & planning projects
- 3-8 years' PQE
- Interesting & varied work
- Associate / SA level (dep on exp)
Listed ten days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Great opportunity to work with some fantastic lawyers and clients in this well-known law firm.
- 4 - 8 years' PQE
- Location flexible
- Award winning law firm
Listed six days agoat Hays Legal
Property Solicitor, 1-5 Yrs PQE, Varied role, encompassing property, commercial law, estates / trusts / wills. Great Scope to grow your career!!!
- Fabulous General Practice in the heart of the Waikato
- Varied role with loads of room to grow and develop
- Work with talented Solicitors, Associates & Partners
Listed seven days agoat The University of WaikatoYou will be the first point of contact for Pacific students and will coordinate support systems for the retention and success of Pacific students. Listed seven days agoat The University of WaikatoYou will be the first point of contact for Pacific students and will coordinate support systems for the retention and success of Pacific students. Listed five days agoat The University of WaikatoYou will raise the profile of the Division of Arts, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences, through innovative marketing and communications strategies. Listed five days agoat The University of WaikatoYou will raise the profile of the Division of Arts, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences, through innovative marketing and communications strategies. Listed four days agoat Livingstone Building Ltd
We run a project right from inception to completion, so you can look forward to taking the lead on projects you can call you own.
- Award winning New Zealand-owned commercial construction company
- At Livingstone we stand true to what we live for - Building Excellence
Listed five days agoat McCaw Lewis Lawyers
The role provides exceptional executive support to one of our Directors and delivers administrative support to the wider property team.
- Work closely with one of our Directors as part of the property team.
- Close-knit team with new offices in the CBD.
- Whānau first company culture.
Listed two days agoat Everest – all about people
New property consultancy opportunities are here!
- Hamilton location
- Well established, reputable business
- Negotiation and acquisition focus
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Media Manager/ Journalist | Work with regional media | Implement media activity | Flexible working hours | Hamilton location
- Proven Media Engagement Manager - 12 month contract role
- Journalist or media expert looking for a corporate role?
- Hamilton with occasional travel - work with a high performing team
Listed fourteen days agoat Auckland/Waikato Fish & Game Council
Auckland/Waikato Fish & Game is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Environmental Officer to join our team based in Hamilton.
- Help protect our lakes, rivers and wetlands for future generations
- RMA advocacy at the cutting edge
- Make a differance
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court.
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed eleven days agoat MainPower New Zealand LtdYou'll use asset lifecycle processes to ensure the successful delivery of our maintenance and replacement programmes. Attractive employment benefits. Listed sixteen days agoat TalentID Recruitment Ltd
"Kia hihiri te ngakau ngatahi, te tupu ngatahi, te oranga whanui"
"Fostering collective action, growth and wellbeing"
- Rotorua's largest Ahu Whenua Block
- Significant growth aspirations
- Creating and distributing wealth for the benefit of their people
Listed thirteen days agoat FindexWe currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Manager to join our Specialist Tax team based in Hamilton. Listed nineteen days agoat CooperAitken Ltd
Senior Accountant Morrinsville . CooperAitken is a leading provincial accountancy practice, delivering professional services from Taupo to Pukekohe
- Life style location
- Great workplace culture
- Easy commute
Receive new jobs for this search by email