Information & Communication Technology, Insurance & Superannuation, Self Employment, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Listed two days agoat EastPack Ltd
At EastPack, we don’t just have kiwifruit jobs. There’s more to it than that – more action, more fruit, more people and more fun!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed one day agoat Gallagher BassettIn this role you can help make a difference by supporting injured kiwis get back to work! Listed thirteen hours agoat Alexander James Limited
Opportunity for a talented Data/ BI Analyst to join one of the largest and most significant land development projects in New Zealand's history.
- CBD Location
- Fun and supportive environment
- Grow with an industry leader!
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Client Support to join Classic Cover Insurance Ltd in our Greenlane office.
- Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Great opportunity in the insurance industry
- Join a hard working, professional & successful team
Listed one day agoat ACC
Case management. Providing one to one, holistic, client centred support, to our clients. Great team environment.
- Assess and co-ordinate rehabilitation plans
- Bring your exceptional time management skills
- Make a real difference in people's lives
Listed three days agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Take the next challenge in your career and join the team at Suncorp as a Customer Service and Underwriting Consultant!
- Competitive Salary
- Positive, inclusive team environment celebrating diversity
- Opportunities for personal growth and to develop your skills
Listed one day agoat HealthShare NZWe need a Systems Administrator who will take care of the Cloud based systems administration tasks as directed. Listed nine days agoat WEI GroupNZ Laptop Wholesale is on the look-out for a motivated and reliable Warehouse Assistant to join an ever-growing team, here on the North Shore. Listed eight hours agoat Hudson New ZealandOur client is looking for a Senior leader who can delivery change, innovation and embrace new technology. If this sounds like you lets talk! Listed twelve hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
This role sits in our dynamic Payments Platform; with this role particularly focused on Domestic Payments applications. Great benefits package.
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
- Join one of NZ's largest technology shops; offering huge career opportunity
- Excellent benefits package on offer & global opportunities
Listed one day agoat Protocol Personnel Services LtdWork on this busy well organised IT Help Desk for leading MSP, great team, good $$, Level 2, career growth options Join this cool busy team! Listed eight hours agoat Southern Cross Health Society
Daily, you will be strategising, analysing trends and providing recommendations and contingencies to improve team performance and customer experience.
- Agile and flexible working
- Ocean views and CBD location
- Be a storyteller in our values based organisation
Listed five days agoat St JohnThe role is primarily responsible for providing Database Administrator (DBA) support to the organisation Listed nine days agoat ASB Bank Limited
We have an opening for a Database Specialist, to join our Database Platform and thrive in a a truly BIG data environment
- Engage across the full range of database activities
- Work in a modern, agile way
- Thrive in a truly BIG data environment
Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Want to join a team who are currently experiencing growth? Apply now, or call Rebecca or Robbie at Quinn for more information on (09) 309 8821.
- • Join a growing team!
- • Ideal city fringe location- close to public transport
- • Your claims skills are in high demand
Listed seven hours agoat Fuse IT Recruitment
A great opportunity to take on responsibility in a modernising IT environment. Interesting project work to be part of planning and delivery.
- Take on responsibility, learn and grow.
- Interesting technical environment with a mix of technology.
- Engage with the business and solve problems.
Receive new jobs for this search by email