Information & Communication Technology, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Aranz Medical Limited
Are you an exceptional communicator who enjoys delivering high levels of support for products designed to improve health care services?
- Work for an innovation company that helps heal people
- We are an established global leader in wound care
This is a featured jobat ACIT Limited
Junior Systems Engineer (graduates welcome) You will be the point of contact for all post-sales systems and product support issues and queries.
- Opportunity for growth in a team that supports you.
- Variety within the role
- A friendly and professional work environment
Listed seven days agoat Mac Group
We're looking for an experienced Junior Project Coordinator / Engineer to join our growing team.
- Great career development opportunities
- Be a part of a successful, growing business
- Great working environment, company culture and ethics
Listed eleven days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentGreat opportunity to be trained up as a Grader Operator. Set up your career NOW Listed three days agoat Beca
We embrace the fact that people are our greatest asset. It's our people that set us apart, and who our clients keep coming back to
- Learn, develop and innovate
- Collaborative team
- Develop both personally and professionally
Listed six days agoat Russell McVeagh
We are on the lookout for a Data Analyst and Team Coordinator to join our Strategy and Transformation Team.
- Great entry level data analytics role
- Highly professional, supportive team environment
- Be involved in an exciting cultural transformation
Listed two hours agoat Breast Cancer Foundation NZThe purpose of the role is to provide accurate timely data to the fundraising team to support the implementation of fundraising programmes Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team. Listed fifteen hours agoat OneStaff AucklandWe are looking for a committed night shift labourer that holds their Full drivers license, Sunday - Thursday & ongoing work! Listed two hours agoat Fluid Recruitment New Zealand Ltd
Competitive remuneration package, including medical insurance. Opportunities to learn and work with the latest equipment and software. Ski season?!
- Tertiary qualification or 3+ years experience encouraged to apply
- Renowned company building a progressive and modern culture
- Huge opportunity to develop your skill set - ongoing prof development
Listed four days agoat Image Glass
Fantastic opportunity for a young person wanting to gain work experience in the glass industry.
- Full training provided
- Supportive team environment
- Career progression
Listed nineteen hours agoat Tilt Importing Ltd
Manage and administer 5+ websites using Wordpress. Interesting product range of 3000+ items. Design great looking pages and content.
- Small Team environment
- Flexible Hours, Full time or would consider part time
- North Shore Based
Listed two hours agoat Northstar Group Group
We are looking for a Part time Health and Safety Officer to oversee and further develop our present Health and Safety processes in Auckland.
- Flexible hours
- Growing company
- Wide range of interesting projects
Listed three days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
Provide all procurement & supply chain activities, including admin, vendor purchasing, logistics, high level support for sales team etc. Varied role.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Procurement & supply chain mgmt - critical role, hugely varied, generous rewards
- Our people are our pride and joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive and fun.
Listed three days agoat Alexander James LimitedSales & Customer Service | Office Admin | IT products| South of City fringe -Ellerslie/Penrose Location Listed six days agoat Vocus Group
Passionate about data and delivering insights to influence decisions? Seeking a motivated & talented individual to join our Customer Insights team.
- Must love analytics and problem solving
- Excellent career opportunities
- Based in our Central Auckland HQ
Listed seven days agoat Randstad - Business SupportWe seek a talented Database Developer to contribute to a new project team, working on creating and enhancing new and existing systems Listed six minutes agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Our client 30mins from Invercargill is lookiing for an interim IT Systems Assistant to cover a short term vacancy until their permanent staff member
- Temporary role
- Great opportunity
- Immediate start
Listed twenty minutes agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Brand new role... NZ Post's Digital team is growing!
- Exciting time to join NZ Post as we disrupt and transform our industry
- Join the Digital crew creating awesome websites, apps and digital interfaces
- Be part of our diverse, talented team in a very cool Parnell workspace
Listed one hour agoat HSOne Talent
Further your testing career with a global healthcare product leader; you'll receive training, a clear career plan and a supportive environment
- Full time, permanent role based in Albany - Agile Testing environment
- One of the world's most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein Group
- Modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
Listed five days agoat IVS Ltd
This is a dynamic role, where you will become an expert in your field and be the central point of the virtual reality training program
- Highly reputed organisation
- Collaborative and friendly work culture
Listed six days agoat Auckland District Health BoardAmazing supportive and multi-cultural work environment
Continuous improvement and development opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email