Information & Communication Technology, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
We are after a penetration tester to join our growing team and help us keep up with our ongoing pipeline of work.
- Exciting and friendly team culture
- Excellent career path
- Fast paced growing team
This is a featured jobat Soft Tech (NZ) Ltd
We are looking for a self motivated, customer-centric desktop specialist to help ensure our PC's work seamlessly.
- Work with highly intelligent and passionate like minded people
- Shore based role - no more peak hour traffic to the city
- Global organisation
Listed four days agoat Otago Regional CouncilYour day-to-day role will entail processing and checking of daily incoming water metering data (800+ sites), and other compliance data. Listed three days agoat Paymark
Have you recently graduated from an IT related degree and are looking for your first opportunity?! This is a fantastic entry level role...
- Awesome opportunity to work for NZ's leading payments provider!
- Seriously great culture and fantastic perks!
- Great entry level role into technology!
Listed six days agoat House of Travel
You will be a vital part of the Database team ensuring that the Product Databases are updated in an accurate and timely manner.
- Bucket loads of initiative
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The desire to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
Listed six days agoat Holcim
Great training and development opportunity to learn new skills in the growing quarrying industry.
- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths
- Location : Hastings, New Zealand
Listed three days agoat YarntonsWebsite administration at friendly Birkenhead retail store. Listed three days agoat Fisher and Paykel HealthcareAn opportunity to be involved in leading and implementing project based work in a large global environment. Listed two days agoat Selwyn District Council
We are looking for someone who understands and values the importance of data collection and information distribution.
- Love working with data?
- Want to work in one of New Zealand's fastest growing districts?
- We encourage training and development for all of our staff.
Listed six days agoat AWF
We are seeking a Trade Assistant for an ongoing position, starting immediately.
- Full time on going work located in Otahuhu
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Temporary to permanent opportunities for the right applicant
Listed three days agoat Massey University
Work with and support business users and analysts across the university. Join a dynamic, changing and supportive environment with a great team.
- Are you energetic and ready to champion new initiatives?
- Be the "go-to" person for business and expert users
- Enjoy 6.75 % superannuation contribution + other benefits
Listed two days agoat H2R ConsultingWe are excited to be partnering with Volpara Solutions to assist in the recruitment of multiple key roles in their fast-growing company. Listed two days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Your chance to be in a technical, hands on leadership role, providing guidance, direction and insight into the Integration and Data team
- Awesome New Plymouth office location, close to the beach
- Growing Kiwi company with opportunities to advance
- Excellent benefits including flexible working
Listed five days agoat Adecco IndustrialWe're looking for a Hammer Hand to work in a frame and truss fabrication factory in Wingate Listed six days agoat Brown Bros (N.Z) LtdAssisting Drill Operator on the rig, to drill water bores and exploration drilling. Listed seven days agoat CARTERS
CARTERS East Tamaki is seeking a methodical individual who thrives off detail and accuracy to work alongside our in-branch Estimations team.
- Can you interpret plans and enjoy watching them come to life?
- Showcase your organisational skills and workflow management
- East Tamaki location
Listed two days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
An opportunity to coach, develop and manage a team of 14 within the service desk and technical helpdesk team
- Excellent base salary + carpark
- Spend 2 -3 days in Albany and with the remainder in the CBD
- Join a leading technology business who are rapidly growing!
Listed five days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentOur Tauranga based client is in urgent need of Fencing Labourers.
The role is Monday to Friday and very physical. Listed two days agoat Absolute IT - 98.9%* of placed candidates will recommend us to others
Ensure this company's clinical systems and applications are effectively supported and managed in this autonomous role
- Provide support and manage projects for clinical systems and applications
- A clean driver's license is required for the role
- $80-90K + benefits
$80-90K + benefits
$80-$90k + benefits
Listed two days agoat HEB Construction Ltd
Excellent opportunity to work with a Global Company!
- The ASM represents an opportunity to keep Auckland moving.
- Join a high performing diverse team of motivated individuals
- Develop your skills and careers in Construction & Road Maintenance
Receive new jobs for this search by email