Information & Communication Technology, Other, Company Secretaries Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Taupo District Council
We are looking for a great communicator to provide excellent customer service and administration support across all areas of Council.
- Do you have experience working with database applications?
- Do you possess good time management skill?
- Do you embrace change and enjoy working as part of a team?
Listed five days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity to work in a team responsible for cleaner and a more responsible method of transport for a growing and vibrant Auckland
- 5 month temp assignment
- Immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
Listed two hours agoat healthAlliancePermanent, Full Time role Based in Penrose Listed three hours agoat Hamilton City CouncilDo you have a knack for understanding massive amounts of data and designing them in a way that tells a story? Listed one day agoat Parliamentary Service
Train National MP's and their staff on how to use our CRM system and assist in the National's data strategy.
- Be the first point of contact for training
- Develop meaningful webinars and training tools
- Utilise your strong Microsoft Excel experience
Listed one day agoat Deloitte - NZ
We are looking for an experienced service delivery manager to join our Wellington office.
- Fantastic opportunity to join our Deloitte Global brand
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Work with a diverse range of clients
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT LimitedContract Data Analyst for well known enterprise - part-time or full-time Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Bring your first class project coordination skills and work across multiple projects within this high profile business
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Great team and working environment in a fabulous part of the CBD
- $55-60ph + GST
Listed eight hours agoat Presto Resourcing
A "people-first' organisation, our client is seeking team player who enjoys getting stuck in and helping work towards a successful project outcome.
- 6+ month contract with possible extension
- Located in Avondale
- Take ownership of this project
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed eight hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Appealing to a commercially savvy and self-starting Project Co-ordinator ideally with knowledge in Business Improvement and/or financial reporting
- 3 months plus / Ellerslie location
- High profile organisation and team
- Start ASAP / some financial acumen a bonus
Listed two days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
A great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant looking to join a friendly, inclusive and successful organisation.
- Professional, Inclusive Environment
- Award Winning Organisation
- North Shore Location (With on-site Parking)
Listed five days agoat Rural Connectivity Group
Great opportunity exsists for an experienced Project Administrator to be a part of an extraordinary project and team.
- Challenging Role
- Amazing Project
- Great office location
Listed one day agoat Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Administrator to join our team who can thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- A fantastic career opportunity within a rapidly growing business
- Great variety and career opportunity- fixed term and permanent opportunities
- Fantastic Team Culture
Listed six hours agoat TracMap NZ LtdAn amazing opportunity for a customer service professional to grow with a fast-moving local business that is helping to feed the world. Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Great 6mnth contract for a Junior Project Coordinator
- * Great role for a Junior Project Co-ordinator.
- * Good Hourly rate for a Junior.
- * Start immediately or ASAP
Listed six days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Receive new jobs for this search by email