Information & Communication Technology, Treasury Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Merlot Aero Ltd
This is an opportunity to actively contribute and leave your mark with a global leader in flight optimisation.
- Innovative New Zealand software success story
- Central Grey Lynn location
- Great company culture and growth opportunities
Listed three days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandGreat role, great team, great offices, great location. If you're an experienced Windows Server SE with a Hyper-V bent, we'd like to hear from you. Listed three days agoat IRI
Are you a perfectionist with great attention to detail who loves organisation and quality management? This is the role for you!
- Fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Learning and training opportunities to support career development
- Flexible working options to work in a way that suits you
Listed two days agoat Team Support Ltd
An opportunity for a Technology Team Leader to provide oversight of their full technical team in all technological areas of their business.
- • Opportunity to join a well-established business to business technology company
- • Rewarding and varied leadership role
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting Video Conference and audio visual systems support position across a diverse range of technologies for key clients Listed three days agoat Tech Resource People LimitedService Desk Analyst needed for large corporate, 2-3 years experience corporate service desk, 12 month contract, $25-$35 per hour, Wellington CBD Listed four days agoat Ingram Micro NZ
Bring your passion and drive for Product & Vendor Management to the fore, supporting a great range of product portfolios in the DC/ POS space!
- Passion for product?
- Great culture and benefits
- North Shore location
Listed three days agoat Xero
We have two rare & extremely exciting General Manager - Architecture positions available in Auckland & Wellington.
- Two brand new General Manager Architecture roles!
- Based in either Auckland or Wellington
- Come be a part of something #beautiful & make a real difference
Listed four days agoat Accordo Group
- NZ founded Software Company with global reach
- Be part of an exciting new product journey
- Takapuna Location
Listed thirteen days agoat Umbrellar
Do you understand customer centricity? We are looking for a tech savvy person with excellent communication skills to join our online team!
- Support online products & web services
- Level 1 support for domain hosting
- New opening in close-knit team environment!
Listed fourteen days agoat EDGE IT Recruitment
Must have experience working in a busy services environment supporting complex desktop issues by remote login and over the phone support
- 2ND LEVEL DESKTOP SUPPORT - JUNIOR SYSTEMS ADMIN
- Busy Service Desk - Client Support
- Career opportunities
Listed seven days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
All-rounder required to backfill IT Manager for 12 – 18 months. (or longer). Fulfill all daily IT support & assist with Systems development projects
- Avondale -12 – 18+ months (Potentially on-going) contract
- Leading NZ metal manufacturing company- 120 staff
- Windows Server 2016, MS Access, Microsoft SQL 2014, Windows 10 pro, Office 365
Listed three days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedWe're looking for an announcer for our More FM Network & Auckland 10am-3pm weekday shows. Listed three days agoat Absolute IT Limited
A fantastic NZ owned Managed Services environment. encourages upskilling and internal career growth.
- upto $75,000 per annum
- Auckland Central - ASAP START PREFERRED
- Infrastructure Solutions Specialist
Listed four days agoat SGS New Zealand
SGS NZ offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to provide information systems support.
- Full-time permanent position
- Penrose location with free onsite staff parking
- Join a global organisation with a strong local presence
Listed fourteen days agoat Nimble IT Limited
If your answer is, “No” to all three questions then this may be the job for you. We are looking for a motivated, experienced person to join our team.
- Do you enjoy Auckland traffic?
- Do you look forward to petrol price increases?
- Do you have time to spend with family/friends?
Receive new jobs for this search by email