Information & Communication Technology, CEO & General Management, Systems Accounting & IT Audit Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity to work in a team responsible for cleaner and a more responsible method of transport for a growing and vibrant Auckland
- 5 month temp assignment
- Immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceBenefits and Change Analyst New Zealand Police Police National Headquarters Permanent, Full-time Listed five days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
This position has it all – sales management, people development, marketing strategy and execution, financial management and results delivery
- Be accountable for the full P&L of a varied medical device business unit
- Drive growth and market share across NZ with an exciting portfolio
- Join a passionate leadership team who’re ready to take this Co. to new heights
Listed two days agoat Talent Find Ltd
Provide strategic, commercial and technical oversight to ensure success of a rapidly growing business unit. Recruit and develop your own team.
- Rare new opportunity in data-driven media and technology
- Craft your own team with full P&L responsibility in this established business
- Drive and develop growth strategies; build on key commercial partnerships
Listed nine days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Senior leadership role associated with the planning, development and implementation of asset mgt strategies for leading infrastructure company
- Senior role in leadership team
- Leading Infrastructure company with strong growth forecast
- Constantly evolving and highly competitive market
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceDigital Forensic Technician / Analyst New Zealand Police Auckland / Dunedin Permanent, Full-time 2 Positions Available Listed two days agoat Rural Connectivity Group
Great opportunity exsists for an experienced Project Administrator to be a part of an extraordinary project and team.
- Challenging Role
- Amazing Project
- Great office location
Listed two days agoat Booksellers NZThe Association Manager will be responsible for implementing the strategic direction, financial oversight, and managing a small team. Listed three days agoat DairyNZ
Lead work to define, understand and respond to policy and regulatory issues facing dairy farmers.
- Challenging and changing policy environment
- Unique policy challenges
- Wellington location with regular travel within NZ
Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed three days agoat Blue Sky Recruitment Limited
A unique leadership opportunity to take the reigns of an established education provider making a genuine difference to their learner's futures.
- Strategic leadership role
- Rewarding work in foundation education sector
- Established and reputable PTE
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceApplications Support Analyst ICT Service Centre Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $71,357.00 - $96,542.00 Job Requisition 10412 The NZ... Listed five days agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed five days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed two days agoat Harvey Norman
If you have some skills to show off and a desire to learn- this will be the right opportunity for you...
- Experience working with one of the New Zealand’s leading retailers
- A supportive team environment
- An opportunity to build and develop business analyst skills.
Listed two days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Enterprise Sales role outside of the norm; a rapidly expanding company in a greenfield environment. A fresh challenge for a genuine high-performer.
- Highly consultative/solution sales focus
- Work with brilliant minds in the SaaS /technology space
- Incredible customer success stories
Listed five days agoat PEPANZ
A unique opportunity to play a critical leadership role in the upstream petroleum exploration and production industry, and the fortunes of our nation.
- Pivotal leadership role
- Enhancing New Zealand’s economic performance
- Wellington based
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT LimitedContract Data Analyst for well known enterprise - part-time or full-time
Receive new jobs for this search by email