Information & Communication Technology, Consulting & Strategy, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Bring your projects experience to hit the ground running with in-flight projects. Be our PM's right-hand person - real responsibility from the get-go!
- Document, plan and report on key projects
- Bring your strong organisational skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed four hours agoat one eighty recruitment
A high-end Property Investment firm in Wellington CBD is looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their growing finance team.
- Be part of a dynamic and professional team
- Modern Office based in Wellington CBD
- Permanent, full-time role
Listed two days agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed two days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed three days agoat Younity Limited
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to take you through to the end of the year
- Flexible hours
- $650 - $700 p/day
- Auckland CBD location
Listed two days agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed one hour agoat Tin Soldier
Work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency providing project coordination and admin support.
- Great growth potential role.
- Great team of people!
- Lovely modern Mt Eden office.
Listed one day agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Great role for someone who is keen to work in a specialised delivery team
- Greenlane location | Effective team | Strong technology platform
- Be responsible for both BAU and Project Delivery
- Environmentally aware organisation
Listed one day agoat salt
A fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that has invested heavily into their data and analytical capability!
- Take ownership - make your mark
- various projects on the horizon
- CBD fringe location with parking
Listed four hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Admin and Credit Controller to join our close-knit team in Auckland
- Responsible for AP, AR and Credit Control for CSP Pacific
- Join a close knit team where you and your skills are truly valued
- Benefit and career opportunities of working for one of NZ’s largest employers
Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
We are currently working on an exciting assignment for our client and we are on the lookout for a System Administrator for a permanent role.
- Fantastic Organisation
- Auckland CBD
- Career progression
Listed two days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed two days agoat Zag
Suit a recent Grad with a Bachelor of Information Management OR an experienced Project Administrator
- We've just won Best IT Team Culture in NZ!!
- Light and airy, modern open-planned offices
- Use your strong administration skills to ensure our IT projects run smoothly.
Listed two days agoat Crescent Consulting
The role will require a commitment for 1 year with the possibility of extending and will provide a great entry point into this type of work.
- Immediate Start
- Support the Resource Consent team
Listed four hours agoat Carterton District Council
We are looking for a self-starter with a genuine interest in climate change to develop, promote and advocate for climate change mitigation
- Permanent part-time (30 hours)
- Coordinating climate change efforts across the two Councils
- We are open to flexible working hours for this role
Listed thirteen hours agoat The Warehouse GroupYou will work with users across the various lines of businesses to enhance the operations of business processes in the Salesforce suite of products. Listed twenty two hours agoat Winning Habits NZ
Be part of a growing team in this opportunity to develop yourself with an established coaching business. Full training and development provided.
- Time for you to grow like never before?
- On hands training and development provided from Master Coach
- Flexible working arrangement based in modern clean office
Listed two days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services.
Receive new jobs for this search by email