Information & Communication Technology, Trades & Services, Accounts Officers/Clerks Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Join our friendly and collaborative team are committed to making a positive contribution to Auckland’s community.
- Permanent Full-time Position
- Competitive Salary
- Passionate to make a difference
Listed two days agoat Armourguard
We are looking for individuals who have great customer service and communication skills
- Up to $25.00 per hour for the right successful candidate - leading pay rate
- Full time hours and same Mon- Fri roster each week
- Leading three sites in the CBD for premium Government client
Listed six days agoat Kelly ServicesWe are looking for a store / warehouse assistant. Great opportunity in the Auckland CBD. Immediate start. Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Our client wants people eager to be part of an outstanding team environment, delivering only the best customer service possible.
- Living Wage pay rate
- On the job training and development
- Interested in the Police? Gain valuable experience with our team
Listed four hours agoat AWF
Full class 1 entry level position assisting the Road Marking team, competitive weekly pay starting at $20, located in Penrose.
- No Experience Required!
- Night Shift - hours to suit you
- Career development and training opportunities
Listed twenty hours agoat Adecco IndustrialOur client is looking for a fit and strong people who are able to work the night shift. This will include some heavy lifting and organising. Listed two hours agoat OMC Construction
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a family owned business with great flexibility.
- Newly created Accounts Assistant position
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- Based in Highbrook
Listed one day agoat TRA
We know people. Now we need an accounts assistant to know our business.
- Fun and supportive environment
- Innovative and creative insights agency
- Gorgeous Britomart location
Listed two days agoat Ashhurst Engineering and Construction Co 1989 Ltd
If you have the skills and an interest in this role and are looking for a new opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Provide assistance to enable tradesmen to carry out their duties
- Perform assembly and dismantling operations, such as screwing or bolting
- Operate power tools, presses or other cutting, shaping tools and machines
Listed two days agoat Landscape SolutionsLandscape Solutions is looking for, Edger's / Mower Assistants to join their friendly and great performing team based in Mt Wellington Listed one day agoat Equation Limited
Xero Consultant role with a variety of tasks. Opportunity to grow within a small team.
- Do you love Xero ?
- Enjoy a variety of work
- Part time flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Absolute Domestics
Plenty of work! Immediate start
- Need Extra Money and Work School Hours?
- Work Locally on Days and Times that Suit You
- No outlay, Products and Equipment Supplied
Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If this role identifies with what you are looking for in your new role, we need to talk.
- 12 hours per week Monday/Tuesday
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or step back from full time hours?
- Join our team located in the heart of the CBD
Listed three days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed three hours agoat PartmasterEnergetic outgoing person required to deliver parts to our customers in Hastings and Napier . Listed seven days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed three days agoat Martin BrowerA great opportunity for an experience Cleaner to join our team in Manukau. Listed three days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for general experienced skilled labourers and pack-down staff to work at exciting events in Auckland!
- Choose shifts that fit with your schedule
- Gain experience at some of Auckland's top events and festivals
- Great hourly rates
Listed one day agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Receive new jobs for this search by email