Information & Communication Technology, Accounting, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Effectus
A Consultant for a highly respected national IT Management Consulting practice.
- Working for a highly regarded Business and Technology Consultancy
- Access to a broad range of information and technology consulting services
- Competitive remuneration package and a flexible and fun work environment
This is a featured jobat Rural Connectivity Group
The RCG Logistics Manager has overall responsibility for the day to day activity of running the inventory and warehouse operations.
- Great location
- Exciting project
- Great people
Listed three days agoat Greater Wellington
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to be part of the Transactions team at GWRC.
- Sound base of accounting and transaction processing experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Great communication and customer service
Listed eleven days agoat Ample Group LimitedAccounts Administration , some reception and General Admin duties Listed one hour agoat Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu
You'll join a team working alongside eight others providing outstanding customer service to a large and complex organisation.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a small but very important team.
- Provide a mixture of key accounting and finance support across Te Rūnanga Group.
- Enjoy a friendly atmosphere with varied challenges keeping you on your toes.
Listed four days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Work school hours for a family-owned Kiwi eco-friendly business on the North Shore. Great Albany location, with parking onsite
- Temporary to permanent part-time opportunity (School hours)
- Eco-friendly values and 100% Kiwi owned
- Albany location, with parking onsite
Listed five days agoat salt
20 hours per week - Flexible! Contract until Feb 2020. Bring your energy to this small friendly team in Newmarket.
- Fixed term contract until Feb 2020
- 20 hours per week
- Newmarket location
Listed five days agoat Harcourts ReliableAccounts Administrator to look after the accounts division of the company Listed six days agoat Constellation Brands New Zealand
Full-time procure to pay support officer role based in Auckland with some travel to Hawke’s Bay and Blenheim.
- Kim Crawford, Nobilo and Selaks - be part of our story!
- Join the booming wine industry with a recognised leader
- Bonus scheme, wine allowance, free parking and more!
Listed three days agoat Transport Investments LimitedIs Collections your thing? Do you thrive on achieving targets? Love building positive relationships with customers? Listed three hours agoat BupaPeople Love Working at Bupa Listed four days agoat Fidelity Life
Part time role. Bring your payroll skills, work in a fun, supportive and hard working team and support the wider business.
- Newmarket location, close to parking, transit and cafes
- 22 days annual leave, birthday and community leave day
- Life, trauma and health insurance. Work in a small, supportive team
Listed three days agoat BupaPeople love working at Bupa Listed five days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Not your average AP role! You will be working in the Finance team at the Bayleys national head office based in Auckland's Viaduct.
- Process and pay creditors and expense claims
- Bring your accuracy and eye for detail
- Receive unlimited opportunities to learn
Listed seven days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Great opportunity for an experienced Accounts and Admin Administrator in this busy Architectural practice located just outside of the Auckland CBD.
- Great company in an exciting and ever changing industry
- Perfect hours for working Mums or Dads!
- Attractive hourly rate + 8% holiday pay
Listed three days agoat Ashburton District Council
We are looking for a person who enjoys order and process in their daily tasks.
- Play a key part in the Finance team's success
- Join a community focused organisation determined to deliver
- Be responsible for our accounts payable and receivable
Listed five days agoat Profile Group
Newly created role, with ample opportunity to grow and develop.
- Working hours 7 AM - 3.30 PM (5 days)
- Located in Hornby
- Join a business that is committed to its staff
Listed seven days agoat Profile Group
6-8 week accounts assist role based in Central Christchurch. With a key AP focus you will get variety assisting with month end.
- 6-8 weeks temp Accounts Assistant
- Immediate start required
- Central Christchurch
Listed three days agoat Rural Connectivity Group
Great opportunity exsists for an experienced Project Administrator to be a part of an extraordinary project and team.
- Challenging Role
- Amazing Project
- Great office location
Listed three days agoat Find Recruitment LimitedOpportunity to work for a nationwide, community and family focused organisation utilizing your existing AP experience organisation.
Receive new jobs for this search by email