Self Employment, Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Appen
We are looking for a English Maori translator to help us with a transcreation/translation task. This is a work from home opportunity
- Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Work with the hottest AI and Data Machine Learning Company
Listed one day agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed two hours agoat Kensington Swan
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual responsible for delivering effective day-to-day system operations - come and join a great team!
- Reporting to the CIO
- Supporting our specialists to maximise their service levels
- Stunning offices at the Viaduct
Listed two days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed three hours agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed one day agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed fifty three minutes agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business? Listed three days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated I.T MSP. Great team culture. Established clients. Term may be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed one day agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Ensure systems run smoothly and offer optimal performance. Being the point of contact for our customers, for all technical needs.
- Flexible ways of working
- Great role supporting our end customers
- Be exposed to the full customer life-cycle from sales, systems and delivery
Listed two days agoat Digital Data Systems Ltd
Are you looking for a contract which will see you to Christmas and have the possibility to extend to the new year? then this is it
- high profile enterprise level organisation
- multiple opportunities
- supportive team environment
Listed two days agoat Vega
Join Vega.Work's On-Boarding Crew and make a real difference for charities and not-for-profits.
- Flexible, work from home roles dealing with charities
- Ideal for detail oriented people who understand data
- Opportunities to grow and train
Listed one day agoat Spencer ITContract helpdesk / onsite engineer for IT company serving small business clients. Listed two hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join this reputable company. Be valued & rewarded for your hard work. Use your skillset & continue doing what you enjoy within the automotive industry
- Great CBD location; modern open plan office with sea views
- Strong team culture; supportive & everyone pitches in
- Exciting, hands-on role within the Trade Department
Listed one day agoat Merlot Aero Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your capabilities as a software engineer in an exciting and complex domain.
- Rewarding and challenging software engineer opportunity
- Great company culture with strong values
- Central brand new Grey Lynn offices
Listed five hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Great opportunity for a network engineer looking for his next challenge. North Shore, Auckland.
- Competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Great team culture
Listed one day agoat Absolute IT LimitedProvide high quality project management services and grow your career within this well known and established organisation Listed one day agoat Timescapes
Manage and deliver projects throughout New Zealand installing and maintaining time-lapse systems with good photography and editing skills.
- Exposure to a variety of clients and projects
- Start-up business, exciting growth stage
- Innovative and creative team
Listed two days agoat Innovate IT Consultancy Pty LtdHiring Service Desk Engineer, Service Desk Team and Service Desk Manager for multiple Permanent opportunities in Auckland Listed one day agoat SKY TV
As the OSS Engineer, you’ll provide toolset design, delivery and operate/configuration and support, to ensure monitoring of systems across Sky.
- FANATICAL about working with a great team?
- Want to provide KIWIs with great entertainment?
- SWITCHED ON in your field?
Receive new jobs for this search by email