Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat tlc4u2 Ltd
Great opportunity for a standout person to work as part of a great team, providing support to a female client in her own home and community.
- Engaged, supportive team
- Great variety of work
- Opportunity to make a difference
This is a featured jobat Summerset
We are hiring caregivers across our Auckland Villages, including Warkworth, Ellerslie, Hobsonville, Manukau and Karaka.
- $21.50 and $25.50 per hour plus 40% weekend allowances
- We need you to to help us care for our residents.
- Work at any of our 5 great villages across the Auckland region
Listed two days agoat Haematology Research Department
The study coordinator is responsible for the office-based support of clinical trials in a team of coordinator and nurses.
- Flexible hours
- Good team environment
- Training on the job
Listed three days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration SupportHealth RecordsTauranga Hospital Bay of Plenty District Health Board1.0 FTE (40 hours per week) This position provide... Listed one day agoat Capital and Coast District Health BoardWe are seeking a dedicated HCA to support delivery of services for women and families under the direct supervision of the registered nurse/midwife. Listed two days agoat Access Community Health
Enjoy using all your health and social skills to support people to remain independent in their own homes and community. Be our clinical superstar!
- Autonomous, client focused support based in South Canterbury.
- Utilise all your health and social skills supporting people in the community
- Join a national leading provider of home healthcare
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking experienced Health Care Assistants to work across our Rest Home and Hospital. Listed twenty two hours agoat ABI Rehabilitation
ABI Rehabilitation is committed to making a difference in the lives of our clients who suffer from traumatic brain injury.
- Leading Brain Injury Rehabilitation Provider
- West Auckland Location
- Personal and Professional Development
Listed two days agoat Taikura Trust
Utilise your knowledge of the health and/or disability sector to provide outstanding service and guidance to the community we serve.
- Utilise your medical knowledge to assess eligibility for our service
- Be part of a passionate, diverse team
- Mt Wellington based with easy car parking
Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ2-3 month opportunity. Penrose location. Busy role with motivated team. Healthcare industry. Listed three days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Another exciting new job opportunity from Carejobz - The Go to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand!
More jobs: www.carejobz.com
0508 800 221
- Enjoy variety and taking responsibility over a large care facility
- Bring your passion for care and leadership skills into this great new role
- Be supported and rewarded in a role that makes a difference every day
Listed three days agoat Tuwharetoa Health Charitable TrustThe Nurse is responsible for the provision of a mobile nursing service primarily focusing on those with diabetes,cardiovascular & respiratory disease. Listed one day agoat Aria Gardens Home & HospitalOur care village, located in Albany, is looking for full-time, part-time and casual experienced wellness partners/caregivers Listed seventeen hours agoat Drake New Zealand - Medox
Take your nursing and management skills to the next level and lead a team of clinical, professional and administrative staff. Make a difference
- Career Development Opportunities
- Make a difference in Womens Health
- Excellent Remuneration Package
Listed two days agoat Access Community Health
Join a leading NZ home healthcare company keeping people independent in their own homes.
- Autonomous, client focused role helping people live independently
- Utilise all your health and social skills in support of people in the community
- The position is full time, based in Christchurch
Listed twenty two hours agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Have oversight of one of the Council’s key strategic projects, as well as leading other projects when required.
- Contribute to a critical organisation for our society
- Great team environment
- 12-month, fixed-term position
Listed nineteen hours agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdAre you an experienced Community Support Worker looking for extra work? Listed three days agoat Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Do you want to shape the future direction of academic development?
- Lead the Health and Fitness academic team
- Shape the future direction and academic development
- Be accountable for the delivery of nursing programmes
Receive new jobs for this search by email