Retail & Consumer Products, Design & Architecture, Call Centre & Customer Service, Teaching - Vocational Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five minutes agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
There's no weekend work, no cold calling, and you'll have the opportunity to work with an award-winning Contact Centre. Pretty amazing!
- Leading FMCG Company
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 4 Years in a row
- 9 am – 2.30 pm Mon to Thurs
Listed four hours agoat St JohnTrain as Emergency Medical Dispatchers in the Clinical Control Centre taking emergency calls Listed two days agoat EnviroWaste Services Limited
Perfect opportunity for a customer oriented Team Leader/Supervisor to join the EnviroWaste team & be part of a growing Company.
- Onehunga location with free on-site parking
- Thriving industry with career opportunities
- Close-knit & supportive team
Listed three days agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Deliver outstanding customer service, engage with an amazing team and redesign your career path!
- Showcase your customer service skills in this outstanding opportunity!
- An exceptional role within our talented Specialists Helpdesk team!
- Monday to Friday only! Superb Highbrook location, free parking!
Listed two days agoat GarrettWalker GroupCustomer service as part of a great team in a rapidly expanding market, to help get people's lives back on track! Interesting and varied role. Listed three days agoat ARI Auckland Limited
Are you a night owl looking for flexible hours? View our ad now for your chance to join our exciting Duty Free store at Auckland Airport!
- Part-Time & Full-Time
- Night Shift Only
- Exciting Airport Location
Listed twenty hours agoat Auckland TransportWe're building new capabilities across technology, process and our people to deliver better customer service outcomes. Listed forty one minutes agoat Smartwork CreativeWhat’s your passion - design or development? Smartwork Creative is looking for a bit of both in central Auckland. Listed five hours agoat PHA Consultants
An office based customer service role receiving calls, completing orders, generating sales & reception duties
- Great enthusiastic team to work with
- A growing NZ owned and operated company
Listed three days agoat FedEx Express New Zealand
Self-motivated team players prepared to work for our Customer Care team in Auckland.
- Permanent full-time role
- Great fast-paced work environment
- Work for a Best Employer
Listed twenty two minutes agoat PAK'nSAVEDeli Manager Listed seven days agoat PAK'nSAVEJoin Our Online Team at Pak'nSave Albany! Listed two hours agoat Randstad - Contact CentreWork as the first point of contact within one of New Zealand's largest not for profit organisations Listed twenty hours agoat Tower Limited
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and inspirational leader to join a business that is challenging the insurance industry.
- Embed and deliver on continuous improvement frameworks
- Bring your excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Receive complementary life and income protection insurance
Listed two days agoat Legrand New Zealand LimitedExciting North Shore based opportunity for a great Customer Service Rep to join our small team. Listed twenty three hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
In this role you will be the first touch point for welcoming new members to the KiwiSaver scheme!
- Takapuna Location
- Previous experience in Customer Service and handling a high volume of calls!
- Great salary package and team culture!
Listed one day agoat Prime Mystery ShoppingWell presented Mystery Shoppers required for automotive industry. From $80 per job . Jobs now available. No prior experience required. Listed one day agoat Auckland Council
Join our team in Birkenhead Pool and Leisure Centre, whose main goal is to inspire Aucklanders to be more active.
- Be part of a fun, friendly and positive team environment
- No two days are the same
- Fantastic benefits
Listed two days agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Work across all aspects of traditional & motion graphic design for a friendly tourism brand in a 6-month contract
- Work with an exciting marketing team who are growing quickly
- Create campaigns across various media formats and briefs
- Potential for role to become full time
Receive new jobs for this search by email