Legal, Self Employment, Environmental Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one hour agoat College of Law New Zealand
Contribute to teaching, educational design and development and administration within the College.
- Various teaching opportunities based in Auckland
- Contribute to legal teaching and educational design
- Work for a values driven and an equal opportunity employer
Listed four days agoat Anthony Harper
Anthony Harper is looking for a Legal Executive/Legal Assistant to join our Retirement Villages Settlement Services team in Auckland.
- Can you deal with multiple files efficiently?
- Bring your working knowledge of retirement villages law
- Become part of the team at Anthony Harper
Listed five days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
If you are looking to enhance your legal career look no further - you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a prestigious national top-tier law firm!
- Excellent training and ongoing support!
- Great opportunity for a switched on Legal Secretary who enjoys Litigation!
Listed six days agoat Financial Markets Authority (FMA)Interesting & diverse role where you will be a critical member of our team providing high quality records, reporting and research support. Listed thirteen days agoat Hudson New Zealand
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandarea: Auckland CentralAuckland Central$30 - $35 p.h. + Holiday Payclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Do you live in the world of trusts and wills? Looking for short term temp work to keep you busy? With interviews this week, we want to hear from you!
- Monday 15th July - 4 - 6 weeks
- Auckland CBD - close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate plus holiday pay
Listed three days agoat Core People
Are you looking to progress your career as a Legal Executive? Great career progression, well known and friendly firm! What more could you ask for?
- Auckland CBD location
- Career progression
- Collaborative team
Listed three days agoat people2peopleTemporary & Contract legal secretary opportunities around Auckland Listed five days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
We are on the hunt for high performing Legal Executives who are looking for a new challenge!
- Supportive, friendly and inclusive team
- Fantastic employee benefits
Listed fourteen days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Provide excellent administrative, time management and organisational support to the Director, Legal and the Director, Global Stakeholder Affairs.
- Challenging and rewarding role working in an agile and open plan environment
- Great working culture, state of the art office located in Auckland’s CBD
- Take the next step and position yourself with NZ’s most loved dairy provider
Listed seven days agoat people2peopleA full time, legal secretary position at a law firm based in Orewa. Listed two days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Join a close-knit team in a role where you can really make your mark
- Financial Services Organisation
- 2-5 year level
- Good scope for growth
Listed two hours agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
A great opportunity to work in a flexible and friendly environment, working to achieve a just society.
- Develop your risk and finance skills and knowledge!
- Flexible hours!
- Work in the CBD!
Listed four days agoat WestpacWork closely with our legal team supporting a major area our business Listed ten days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will contribute to develop and maintain constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team.
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge of the interface.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members of the judiciary.
Listed four days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Now is a great time to secure yourself a fab new role in 2019! I'm so busy I don't have time to advertise roles so call me to find out more!
- I have some fantastic roles paying up to $76,000
- Top tier progressive firms with excellent training and support
- All areas of law available with a great work to life balance / flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Trustees Executors
Looking for a role where change is embraced, your ideas are heard, and you're in control of your work and career? We're looking for someone like you.
- Manage and grow client portfolios and deliver private wealth services
- Either step up and grow professionally, or step in and show your skills
- Join at a time of growth and improvement, and make your mark
Listed five days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
Legal Executive required for Argyle Welsh Finnigan, leading law firm located in scenic Ashburton, Mid Canterbury. Excellent opportunity and support.
- Achieve Life Balance
- Established and Respected Brand
- Ashburton based - Lifestyle Location
Listed seven days agoat people2people
Join a high performing Banking and Finance team on a full time, permanent basis.
- Very competitive salary with benefits
- Based in Auckland CBD
- Welcoming & supportive team
Listed six days agoat Legal Personnel (2017) Limited
Are you an exceptional property Legal Secretary or do you prefer Private Client? This could be your next career move and a great one at that!
- Show off your sound skills and relish the challenge
- Work with a leading-edge team
- Join this passionate firm and be part of a great team
Receive new jobs for this search by email