Environmental Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ravensdown Ltd
Join a progressive and talented consulting team operating at the forefront of the agricultural sector’s environmental challenge.
- Do you have a high degree of technical farming knowledge?
- Help our customers achieve their business objectives
- Receive career growth with our expanding consultancy business
Listed two days agoat Antarctica NZYou'll provide technical environmental expertise to support Antarctica New Zealand's Environmental Management System. Listed two days agoat Pattle Delamore Partners Ltd
Opportunity for someone with 2 to 10 years’ experience to join an environmental consultancy known for its staff development and technical excellence.
- A great opportunity to advance your career in a growing company
- A highly reputable and well established brand
- An enthusiastic, supportive team and an active social environment
Listed six days agoat Northland Regional Council
We have a vacancy for a 12-month fixed term position as an Environmental Monitoring Officer - Waste Management, based in Whangarei.
- Fixed Term - Full Time
- A professional, challenging and positive working environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills
Listed two days agoat Ministry for the EnvironmentThe Ministry for the Environment is seeking people to fill two vacancies on the Board of the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA). Appointments... Listed three days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Plan and execute continuous improvement initiatives, owning the compliance and regulatory framework, as well as working with local community groups.
- A great opportunity to have a clear purpose at work every
- Work across all aspects of the site and partnering with local communities
- A critical member of the Maungaturoto leadership team
Listed ten days agoat TrustpowerBring your environmental policy planning experience and join our Environmental and Regulatory Services Team! Listed six days agoat Pattle Delamore Partners Ltd
PDP is a New Zealand, employee owned environmental consultancy with 135 staff nationwide. We provide engineering, scientific and planning services
- Advance your career in a growing company
- Highly professional, great people to work alongside
- Modern offices in central Newmarket
Listed eight days agoat Otago Regional CouncilAre you environmentally astute, confident in the application of the law & have the ability to identify RM issues, taking a solutions-based approach? Listed eight days agoat Otago Regional CouncilAre you environmentally astute, confident in the application of the law & have the ability to identify RM issues, taking a solutions-based approach? Listed one hour agoat Food and Health Standards (2006) Limited
The position is multi-faceted and includes Environmental Health Officer and aligned functions, Food Control Plan and National Programme Verifier
- Great opportunity to expand qualifications and experience
- Wide job and professional exposure
- Opportunities for advancement
Listed seven days agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
A great opportunity for a Environmental Scientist with experience in the water sector to join us as a key member of this small and focussed team.
- Interesting role working with an global engineering consultancy
- Key role in a growing team
- Auckland CBD location
Listed seventeen days agoat Gisborne District Council
You will provide technical advice specific to environmental datasets and will ensure data is collected and managed against defined quality standards.
- seeking a data specialist to join our Environmental Monitoring Team
- are you passionate about environmental data maintenance, developing systems
- and workflows?
Listed nine days agoat CardnoExceptional opportunity for a leading Senior Environmental Scientist to join a vibrant and collaborative team. Listed thirteen days agoat MidCentral
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to work across the organisation to support improved environmental sustainability
- Are you environmentally aware and passionate about sustainability?
- Do you have experience supporting system improvement and influencing change?
- Are you the inquisitive and creative Sustainability Officer we are looking for?
Listed sixteen days agoat Gisborne District Council
do you like working both indoors & outdoors and not afraid of getting your hands dirty? This role involves collecting samples to ensure compliance
- join our Environmental Monitoring Team
- do you like working indoors & outdoors
- and not afraid of getting your hands dirty?
Listed eight days agoat Whangarei District Council
A rare opportunity within our small but dedicated Environmental Health team for a Team Leader, to lead a highly-motivated group of professional EHOs
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Excellent support for Professional Development
Listed three days agoat Tasman District CouncilThis is a perfect opportunity for someone with proven strengths and skills in Environmental Policy and statutory resource management to join Listed three days agoat Quest Recruitment LtdAn award-winning, multidisciplinary consultancy, is now looking for an Environmentalist / Civil engineer with a background in soil contamination. Listed eight days agoat Whangarei District Council
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and ideally an experienced Environmental Health Officer to join our Health and Bylaws Department.
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- Do you have a positive outlook and a methodical approach?
- Do you have a strong customer service ethos?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education