Legal, Engineering, Self Employment, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The HR Guy
We are looking for a dynamic person who can bring a mixture of technical capability and charisma to the team.
- Nelson based role
- Mid- to Senior level experience
- Competitive salary and flexible working arrangements available
This is a featured jobat Wotton and Kearney
We are seeking an experienced Executive Secretary to support our firm's Managing Partner and other fee earners - this is an exciting role!
- Internationally recognised brand
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- New central CBD offices
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Intellectual Property Office of New Zealand
- Excellent career path that combines science and law
- Flexible working options that work for you
- Entry level permanent opportunities
Listed eleven hours agoat Contact Energy
We are experiencing unprecedented growth in our Geothermal business. Come and join us if you want to be part of lowering NZ carbon emissions!
- Join a team on an exciting journey of growth
- Be part of a community of geothermal professionals
- A supportive culture that encourages personal development
Listed one day agoat Hudson New Zealand
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandarea: Auckland CentralAuckland Central$30 - $35 p.h. + Holiday Payclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Do you have previous trust administration experience? We're seeking a go getter that can hit the road running for a short term temp assignment!
- ASAP start for 4 - 6 weeks
- Auckland CBD - close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate plus holiday pay
Listed two days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for enthusiastic and approachable Brand Ambassadors to participate in a range of promotional and brand awareness activities.
- Work in a fun and friendly atmosphere promoting brands in Auckland
- Choose the shifts that suit your schedule
- Excellent hourly rates, starting from $20/hour
Listed one day agoat SKY TVLooking for an enthusiastic person to assist with the Presentation Co-ordination, Scheduling and Production of assigned SKY Channels and Services. Listed six hours agoat StuffWe are looking for one of New Zealand's sharpest news leaders to join our motivated Sundays team Listed one day agoat Ministry of Justice
As a Legal Secretary, you are responsible for ensuring the PDS legal team are supported in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
- Supportive and positive team
- Interesting criminal defence environment
- Excellent professional development and training opportunities
Listed two days agoat LES MILLS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Contract opportunity for deadline driven coordinator to drive and support the quarterly releases for all Les Mills programs.
- Busy and varied support role - 3 month contract
- Opportunity to leverage video and/or event production experience
- Supportive, performance focused team
Listed two days agoat Liquid Learning
Looking for Conference Producers to create inspirational and powerful conferences.
- Want to be exposed to different industries, markets and interesting content?
- Want to have a full cycle job where you manage a project end-to-end?
- Enjoy being on the phone speaking with other professionals? Take a look at this!
Listed two days agoat Pumpt Advertising
The words ‘attention to detail and processes’ get you excited right?
- Amazing client list
- Professional + fun team
- Forward thinking dynamic organisation
Listed eight days agoat The Recruitment Project
If you have an interest in scheduling, planning or staff resourcing, this opportunity could be for you!
- FIXED TERM ROLE, Initially 3mths with possibility of permanent ongoing work
- Dynamic and fast paced role - no two days are the same!
- Competitive hourly rate/overtime payment
Listed one day agoat Clemenger Group
Come join NZ's leading Retail and Customer Experience agency
- Incredibly supportive team with high staff engagement
- Diverse range of complex, creative and challenging projects
- Plenty free off-street parking available
Listed eleven hours agoat KORRQuality Assistant with Aviation Industry knowledge and experience. Listed nine hours agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Leverage your legal and strategic leadership skills in an innovative, values-based organisation that is working hard to achieve its strategic vision.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer
- Build and manage the legal and compliance function
- Join a friendly team in a flexible, collaborative working environment
Listed two days agoat College of Law New Zealand
Contribute to teaching, educational design and development and administration within the College.
- Various teaching opportunities based in Auckland
- Contribute to legal teaching and educational design
- Work for a values driven and an equal opportunity employer
Listed one day agoat Collins & May LawLegal secretary/typist position working in a team available to start immediately Listed two days agoat Royal New Zealand BalletThe RNZB is expanding the ticketing department and are looking for a Ticketing Coordinator to provide assistance and support to the Ticketing Manager Listed two days agoat Denham Bramwell
We have a full time position available in our Manukau Office for an experienced Legal Assistant to assist three authors.
- Modern offices
- Generous remuneration package and benefits
- A high performance culture that is busy, fun and collaborative
Listed five days agoat Isaac Theatre RoyalThe ITR is currently recruiting for a Front of House Manager. This role is responsible for managing the FOH operations for events at the ITR. Listed six days agoat Mana Recruitment
Play a key role in ensuring this organisation, achieves a strong public profile and effective audience engagement for their work.
- Want to work in a green, environmentally friendly office in Auckland CBD?
- Do you have a real passion for people, communications and sustainability?
- Vibrant and energetic Communications Advisor, looking for a new challenge?
Receive new jobs for this search by email