Legal, Engineering, Self Employment, Science & Technology, Trades & Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kensington Swan
If you have a professional polish, thrive in a busy office environment and love knowing you've made a difference, then this role could be for you!
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading commercial law firm
- Be part of a collaborative and high performing team
- Stunning offices in the Viaduct Harbour
This is a featured jobat Fletcher Vautier MooreWe have a vacancy for an experienced registered legal executive in our busy Nelson office. Listed twenty hours agoat KiwiRail
Otahuhu is the hub of rail. If you love to work outdoors in a physical environment, learn new skills & gain a career path then look no further
- OTE $30 per hours dependent on your shifts
- Training rate $21.04 (Training approximately 3 months)
- Everything provided, Safety clothing, tools, training
Listed three days agoat Jobsite Hire
We're looking for a hire assistant to help out with the general running of jobs.
- Great hourly rate! Paid Weekly.
- No weekend or public holiday work!
- Work phone provided. Any work related driving done in company vehicles.
Listed twenty hours agoat Private Advertiser
To undertake domestic cleaning work.
- Well established company
- Plenty of work
- Immediate start
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
This role is full of variety. You will require energy & enthusiasm, have great people skills & the ability to work unsupervised.
- Maintenance / Handyman all-rounder
- Hands on role working closely with the Operations Team
- Great career opportunity with International Company
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Printers assistant wanting to work 12 hour day shifts on Thursday , Friday and Saturday Listed four days agoat SourceHR
Leading Edge Food Testing Laboratory - Blockhouse Bay Location - Great learning environment - Entry Level Roles
- Blockhouse Bay Location
- Great Learning Environment
- Entry Level Roles
Listed sixteen hours agoat McDonough Contracting Ltd
Traffic management, vegetation control , weed spraying ,pilot vehicle operation,
- plenty of variety
- opportunity for advancment
- ongoing job security
Listed eight days agoat Arthur D. Riley & Co. Ltd.We are seeking to employ a Meter Reader to read utility meters in the Auckland, North Shore Region. Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserSecurity Guard Customer Service-Parking Warden for a busy shopping mall, we are looking for a dynamic person who can work in a team. Listed two days agoat AWF
Full class 1 entry level position assisting the Road Marking team, competitive weekly pay starting at $20, located in Penrose.
- No Experience Required!
- Night Shift - hours to suit you
- Career development and training opportunities
Listed nineteen hours agoat Goodstays LtdGuest Services Agent / Maintenance Listed nineteen hours agoat 1st Call RecruitmentWanting to get out of the office or start a new job outside? If so, here is your chance to get your foot into a growing industry! Listed eighteen hours agoat 1st Call RecruitmentWanting to get out of the office or start a new job outside? If so, here is your chance to get your foot into a growing industry! Listed nineteen hours agoat 1st Call RecruitmentWanting to get out of the office or start a new job outside? If so, here is your chance to get your foot into a growing industry! Listed fourteen hours agoat NetYourJob
Arthur D Riley are looking for Meter Readers to work across Auckland Central. Full training provided. APPLY NOW!
- Good level of physical fitness
- Full training provided
- Join the team at Arthur D Riley
Listed sixteen hours agoat Enterprise Recruitment
An entry-level position working at an industrial site located in Southland, conducting site maintenance and cleaning duties around the plant.
- >> Van provided to site
- >> Gain extra skills
- >> Gain industrial work experience
Listed three days agoat Spotless Facility Services (NZ) LimitedDue to an internal promotion a great opportunity exists for a highly motivated Grounds Person to join the Spotless team at Linton Military camp Listed twelve hours agoat Hohepa Canterbury
Working independently, you will be responsible for completing routine maintenance and maintaining our grounds to a high standard.
- Responsible for maintaining our grounds and properties
- Autonomous role, working independently
- Flexible hours, part time role of 30 hours per week
Listed four days agoat Brittain Wynyard
Service department assistant you will be dealing with a range of job details from repairing products, customer service, product knowledge and more
- Great team environment
- Located in the heart of Parnell
- Work with the best brands in the country
Listed three days agoat NelmacNelmac is seeking a full time, permanent Civil Projects-General Labourer to join our Nelson team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email